Tman Updated Pics

Brat said:
Haha...they won't come to my gym...I think they're scared...

I would tell you when i was going to come workout there. the prob is that metroflex is on the other side of town and it takes too long to get there.

tman55 said:
I would tell you when i was going to come workout there. the prob is that metroflex is on the other side of town and it takes too long to get there.

Come before I leave!!

...and the av has to change. C'mon...you know what I like. :wiggle:

tman55 said:
sorry brat. when you leave?
End of the month...

Lovin' this karma:

what do you like baby? you would like my little chinese cock in your loose disease ridden pussy? ill fuck you until you turn chinese like me. tman

Brat said:
End of the month...

Lovin' this karma:

Lol that is funny. Then you will like this one too that i got. someone is having fun.:

eww i just found out that you are chinese. what am i supposed to do with your tiny ying yang? you may have muscle but i need a guy who can fill my pussy with hot penis, not a tiny egg roll. brat

tman55 said:
Lol that is funny. Then you will like this one too that i got. someone is having fun.:

eww i just found out that you are chinese. what am i supposed to do with your tiny ying yang? you may have muscle but i need a guy who can fill my pussy with hot penis, not a tiny egg roll. brat

Haha...nice...

There's one in Kingsville and one in Arlington. The one in Arlington is where Ronnie trains...and it's the bestest, most hardcore gym...ever.

carolinacrackah said:
Tman...curious as to what your training sched is like with cutting as opposed to bulking?

Hey bro,

The only thing i do different while cutting is increase cardio and eat cleaner. The workout remains pretty much the same.

Back