TREN (sides vs gains)

im actually about to start my cyle of tren for the first time. i was also wondering about it.

after all these posts all i got from it was it gives good gains and agressiveness. but i do not have a gf to worry about cheating on me lol. i will be running tren solo.

Bro, we all start somewhere or learn through experience at different speeds, but please talk to a friend who is experienced or someone that you can totally trust before you do anything! Tren will turn you into a fucking beast if you use enough of it, but you will not avoid the sides. You will not sleep...... You will have terrible night sweats.... Dick may or may not work, depends on individual.... And it is hard as hell on the kidneys. Drink a gallon of water a day. Tren is known to cause digestive issues due to increased prolactin levels. So even if you dont supplement with cabergoline to keep your dick hard, you'll need it just so you can shit right. You'll need to up your fiber intake because of this issue. I know everything sounds negative, but its not. Tren is by far one of my favorites. But you gotta know what you are doing. This drug was introduced by cattle farmers and given to their livestock to improve feed efficiency. Please look this up or google it and read up on why you want to use the drug.... Best of luck.....

if he isnt gonna run any Test with it then he obviously hasnt researched enough.. And the chances of a limp dick just went over the top.. enjoy bro

I love Tren E 200 the sides were minimal for me and the gains were incredible!!!! you must take test with it i just ran low dosage Tren E 200ml 1.5cc so 300, and i ran the same with Test E 200 1.5cc 300, but i was taken 400/400 and it was to much!!! i had to kick the dosage down to 300/300 and i think the gains are the same, Tren is 4x stronger than test, also i got no testicle atrophy???? don't know maybe the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) helped that and a crazy sex drive. i believe people just take way to high dosage of tren and that is the problem. i'm sure you could take 200ml of tren with 300 of test and still get very good gains, just my .02c

You would think based on what i said that i would never run tren again.

I will though. The body recomposition is crazy. Tren is the best steroid out there imo. Id put up with the sides again for the results. And like i said, things didnt get weird with me till after about the 12 week mark.

Is the body recomposition really dramatic ? I mean what kind of changes with regards to your diet you saw and in what time frame ?

Back