TREN (sides vs gains)

Powerstroke32

hey guys, I'm not very knowledgeable with tren or it's properties.. I am interested in learning a little bit. From what I am told many people say tren yields incredible gains, but the mental severity of it is detrimental.. while others say it's the best out there and suffer little to nothing?? whats the deal with it?? a friend of mine said he loved it but mentally he just couldn't handle it and doesn't plan on ever taking again.. why is this? what is the cause??? and what are these "mental" ordeals I hear about??

It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. One minute im happy as hell and then next im superdick. Huge mood swings, even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren im convinced my wife is cheating on me. lol

Its a rollercoaster ride for me.

It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. One minute im happy as hell and then next im superdick. Huge mood swings, even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren im convinced my wife is cheating on me. lol

Its a rollercoaster ride for me.

ahh... i should probably stay away from tren... I'm like that normal.. and am legally fucked in the head. :baby: you would probably see me on the news if i took tren :laugh3:

It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren IM CONVINCED MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME. lol
Maybe Tren isnt for you, i know Brussle sprouts are sore on me lmao :laugh3:

Only kidding if i was like that i would even touch tren sure you can get just as good from Test would i be right Estray

hey guys, I'm not very knowledgeable with tren or it's properties.. I am interested in learning a little bit. From what I am told many people say tren yields incredible gains, but the mental severity of it is detrimental.. while others say it's the best out there and suffer little to nothing?? whats the deal with it?? a friend of mine said he loved it but mentally he just couldn't handle it and doesn't plan on ever taking again.. why is this? what is the cause??? and what are these "mental" ordeals I hear about??

Alot of it depends on the individual but yes, in general tren can be extremely harsh.
Another factor is your goals and reason for using.. "most" pro-bb'rs or those who desire to be pro will almost definetly have to use tren if they want to be competetive. On the other hand an endurance based athlete (lets say a boxer) shouldn't even touch tren!!!

I personally will not run Tren again as the sides to benefit ratio just aren't worth it to me. I've used both Tren A and Tren E and for me the sides were greater with Tren E.

My last run of Tren E was at 400 mgs a week with 750 mgs of Test E. The results were very good, but the sides were almost unbearable. Insominia, night sweats, aggression, trendigestion, all were very bothersome.

I think what affected me the most was the lack of sleep. Even moderate sleep deprivation can manifest itself in forms of psychosis. I think some of the mental effects of Tren can simply be attributed to sleep deprivation.

There are other compounds that work almost as well with far less sides. I'll stick to those in the future.

It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren IM CONVINCED MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME. lol
Maybe Tren isnt for you, i know Brussle sprouts are sore on me lmao :laugh3:

Only kidding if i was like that i would even touch tren sure you can get just as good from Test would i be right Estray

Honestly i think i ran it too long. First 8 weeks werent too bad and its when the majority of the body recomping took place. I stayed on for 16 weeks just to see where it would take me but i wont do that again. 8 weeks tops.

tren makes me very strong. in fact, tren changed my bodies entire look the first time i took it. lean and vascular......but as stated above, i had insomnia, night sweats, made me very aggressive. talk about having a short fuse, on tren someone could look at me and i got mad fast for no reason, didn't trust my wife or friends while i was on, couldn't walk up stairs without getting winded and pumped. i got pumps brushing my damn teeth on tren. not to mention it destroys my lipid profile.

I never really had insomnia well maybe a little not really bad. I was really emotional thought. I had some great gains in size and strength. Someone on these forums once said I was sitting at a light on a nice sunny day and the next thing I knew I started crying. LOL that's tren for you! I never really noticed the part of thinking my girl was cheating but now that I think of i,t I guess I was always thinking that I just never thought that was a side effect lol. The acne on the shoulders was bad! Still I'm going to run another cycle because the gains and strength were just great!

There was a reason they Just used it on animals... being the most powerful steroid out there yet they wont prescribe it to humans,....

Most of my sides are spotty: some irritability for sure, but not constant and rarely out of the blue. If something was going to set me off or make me emotional before tren, then during cycle it's just amplified a little bit.

Having a pregnant wife and maniac three-year-old son doesn't help this, btw.

The only constant is sleep troubles. Anything more than six hours a night is impossible. No insomnia, but I just cannot manage to get more than six hours. And once I'm up in the a.m., I'm up for good. A mid-day nap is possible though.

I'm by no means an expert, but my personal results and the results of a training partner from tren are well worth the risk.

Last edited:
Only thing I can say is go low. 400mg of tren a week for a first time user is not worth it. I think keeping under 200 mg a week for 6-8 weeks the first time will not only yield good results but minimize the potential sides. Currently at 160 a week. Slow and steady wins the race. Just my opinion

i think it would be helpful if you could post the amount of tren and other gear you are using when experiencing these sides.

I started my first cycle of tren e about 6 weeks ago at 200mg with 750 test e. i noticed extremely violent dreams and thoughts throughout the day within two weeks. every dream was me killing people in the most violent way possible and would wake up in a crazy sweat ripping the sheets off my bed. the longer i have been on it, the less i notice the sides. but i still feel bipolarish, one day i am the happiest, most confident guy and then the next i hate everyone and i feel useless and worthless.

I have to say the results are impressive. i started waking up and looking in the mirror and laughing at how in about a week i lost 3% bodyfat and saw abs on myself which i hadnt seen in three years. no real size or strength gains which surprised me, but i think its due to my cleaner diet.

Honestly i think i ran it too long. First 8 weeks werent too bad and its when the majority of the body recomping took place. I stayed on for 16 weeks just to see where it would take me but i wont do that again. 8 weeks tops.

I wouldnt even do test for 16 weeks lol seriously, suppose im not after not major dont need more hassle.

LOL, The only mental issues I had was coming off....... I hated watching the weight fall off the bar after I stopped. Was Strong as hell on it and very lean. I slept normal with no real problems, but I was at a good point in my life and was happy to begin with.
500mg test E EW
***roughly 75mg TA EOD =300 a week

yeah, my bad, 300 eod would probably kill me, lol Sorry it was late.

Last edited:
Back