TREN (sides vs gains)

I like tren, even some of his sides effect to.
But i guess ther's should be a limit of age to use it.

something over 20 to maximum 36 or 38 years.

Also i studying the effect of tren on fibroblast and tendons... I will post about it.

I like tren, even some of his sides effect to.
But i guess ther's should be a limit of age to use it.

something over 20 to maximum 36 or 38 years.

Also i studying the effect of tren on fibroblast and tendons... I will post about it.

Kane can you please expand on why you limit the age to 36 or 38 or will that be explained in your post on fibroblast and tendons... thanks

Kane can you please expand on why you limit the age to 36 or 38 or will that be explained in your post on fibroblast and tendons... thanks

only because the natural grow is never over 40' so aswell with AAS i assume is not a good idea to run an to efficient compounds like tren.

also, the tendon, as well for professional begin delicate with the age.

so i'm studying the real effect, and what about it.

i will not post the result now.

I ran 200mg of tren/week for 8 wks. It made me more irritable than just test but i loved the gains and strength. Couple buddies have used from the same batch and they love it. Gains >>> sides

speaking of dave palumbo... how is he?

last i heard he was in a bit of a jam if you know what i mean.. met him once one of the guys from the gym was real tite with him, .. this guy isnt pro yet. but he is very close anyhow just wondering havent heard his name l8tly..

Do you guys find recovering from a cycle of tren to take more time than say a test only cycle? i have heard of bad shut down from it and am about to find out here in a couple of weeks.

I personally dont get hard shutdown from tren... and i nealry never lose any strength from it ...

I know guys who have had kidney issues and lipid issues with Tren, me included. I have the blood test of before and after to prove it.

you guys are a bunch of nancys. Most of these sides come from your head not the tren..... Yall get on this forum and listen to everyone warn and complain about sides and problems and convince yourselves that you too share these issues

Ok Mr. Tren Guru :rolleyes:
I will listen to you because your the first to give that objective on tren. I have done it and got nickel size pimples on my back. To me there is nothing more attractive then a guy with zit scars on his back from gear. If I had this issue with every steroid...I would be out of the game...and they do leave scars!
You just keep doing tren and come back in 10 years and tell us how you are doing. It's a fact the shit is the most potent with the most sides. Debate that now Mr. Tren Guru!
You THINK you are free and in the clear with tren :nono:

Ok Mr. Tren Guru :rolleyes:
I will listen to you because your the first to give that objective on tren. I have done it and got nickel size pimples on my back. To me there is nothing more attractive then a guy with zit scars on his back from gear. If I had this issue with every steroid...I would be out of the game...and they do leave scars!
You just keep doing tren and come back in 10 years and tell us how you are doing. It's a fact the shit is the most potent with the most sides. Debate that now Mr. Tren Guru!
You THINK you are free and in the clear with tren :nono:

If you get that bad acne I would presume you do get some with more or less any steroid. Accutane will solve it and then you can jump on the tren wagon =)

If you get that bad acne I would presume you do get some with more or less any steroid. Accutane will solve it and then you can jump on the tren wagon =)

Nah...thats what I was saying...I don't get it from anything but tren. Some say the first time is the worst. People who have done it a second time have told me the sides were less the second go around. I just haven't gone for a second run yet. It's tempting though....really tempting!

tren makes me very strong. in fact, tren changed my bodies entire look the first time i took it. lean and vascular......but as stated above, i had insomnia, night sweats, made me very aggressive. talk about having a short fuse, on tren someone could look at me and i got mad fast for no reason, didn't trust my wife or friends while i was on, couldn't walk up stairs without getting winded and pumped. i got pumps brushing my damn teeth on tren. not to mention it destroys my lipid profile.

LMAO!!! so did i.. and holding my cell phone for more than a minute!!

hahahahah

I have been using tren a and test p for probably 16 weeks and I'm still on it. My body has become harder and leaner and I do have sweats but no aggression. I run test p 100mg eod and tren a 100 mg eod.I sleep well and feel good. I'm 52 years old.

I have been using tren a and test p for probably 16 weeks and I'm still on it. My body has become harder and leaner and I do have sweats but no aggression. I run test p 100mg eod and tren a 100 mg eod.I sleep well and feel good. I'm 52 years old.

your on tren for 16 weeks?? I never went past 8..

For those who use tren to bulk- do you notice it keeps you from adding bf when on a bulk diet more so than with other compounds? I'm cutting now but if I bulk again I'd want to make sure not to gain much fat & I'm hoping the tren could help avoid that. Thoughts??

Back