TREN (sides vs gains)

lol and I was about to do Tren for my next cycle...

Considering how just 500mg/week of test Cyp gets me to think my girl is randomly out banging her ex. Kinda wierd though, on test cyp alone, I feel GREAT some days and completely shitty others...

I can only imagine on Tren..
great thread! ha

Any anabolic is going to increase agressivness to some degree. I personally love the stuff and use the increase in my agression in the gym to lift like a mad man. I'm so strong on the stuff, and i'm sure the agression has a part to play in that.

The way i see it i'm a man and i'm in control of my emotions and actions. Sure you might get irritated easier, but it's up to you to control yourself and not be a dick. You can't blame juice for being agro. If you don't know how to control yourself, then you shouldn't be taking any substance at all.

Here's some info on the topic.........

"Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. This seems to apply only to Class I activity, however. To obtain good anabolism from non-AR-mediated mechanisms, a Class II steroid such as Dianabol or Anadrol® should be stacked.

There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does, despite another myth to that effect. The increase in aggressive tendency -- which does not mean the act of aggression -- is moderate and entirely controllable, if noticeable at all."

i think tren has picked up a bad wrap and has been subject to paranoia from the forum. i know many national bodybuilder's who constantly run tren swearing up and down there are literally no sides. the only side anyone has ever mentioned to me was the cough after shooting, but that was just one guy. then i hop on here and everyone acts as if it is straight from hell. now i am yet to use it, but will start the beginning of june, but i know that this place does a great job of scaring the shit out of people about using tren. most of the negative feedback probably comes from people who havent used it and have just read on here time after time how horrible it is, then they repeat it.

i think tren has picked up a bad wrap and has been subject to paranoia from the forum. i know many national bodybuilder's who constantly run tren swearing up and down there are literally no sides. the only side anyone has ever mentioned to me was the cough after shooting, but that was just one guy. then i hop on here and everyone acts as if it is straight from hell. now i am yet to use it, but will start the beginning of june, but i know that this place does a great job of scaring the shit out of people about using tren. most of the negative feedback probably comes from people who havent used it and have just read on here time after time how horrible it is, then they repeat it.

You make very liberal posts like this, and also about t3 not being that powerful etc... Yet you start a thread asking if you should use nolva and letro together. Weird that you know so many national bodybuilders but you ask something like that.

Also, you say people comment on tren sides without using it, and then you do the exact same thing...ROFL

Like Dave Palumbo said, dont use tren if you have a ongoing relationship, except if you wanna finnish. That in most cases is true.

Powerstroke you can get sooooo far with just test mate, afterall it is pretty powerfull stuff. I would concentrate on getting your diet and training down to a t first. You can go far mate, but you have to work at it, tren is no shortcut.

Wow some of you get real bad sides. Crazy.

I got insomnia first time so I quit after 1 week (could hardly sleep anything).

Have run it after that and had no problems or sides at all. 12 weeks.
That was Tren A, am going to try Tren E but thinking of keeping to A as if I get insomnia the shit will last much longer even if I quit.

You make very liberal posts like this, and also about t3 not being that powerful etc... Yet you start a thread asking if you should use nolva and letro together. Weird that you know so many national bodybuilders but you ask something like that.

Also, you say people comment on tren sides without using it, and then you do the exact same thing...ROFL

Like Dave Palumbo said, dont use tren if you have a ongoing relationship, except if you wanna finnish. That in most cases is true.

Powerstroke you can get sooooo far with just test mate, afterall it is pretty powerfull stuff. I would concentrate on getting your diet and training down to a t first. You can go far mate, but you have to work at it, tren is no shortcut.

here we go, my post was unbiased on tren, i simply commented on the patterns i have noticed on here. and i admitted i havent done tren, and the only reason is bc of what ive read on here. after talking to so many real life bodybuilders, ive decided to run it. and second, on the irrelevant note, i was comparing t3 to dnp. which i think is rationale considering they are both used as cutters, it is perfectly acceptable to compare them. go run dnp and come back and tell me t3 is intense. and just bc i ask a question doesnt mean i dont know something (nolva and letro), i simply want to see what others think...which is why this forum exists.

I WOULD NEVER compare DNP to T3. DNP is vary bad AND i think anyone using that shit is a dumb ass.
thats my OP thow

dude, they are both used to lose weight...although they are very different, they are used for the same thing. so...you can compare them. and clearly you dont know anything about dnp, or spelling.

So with this statement alone...I would say there is NO gain worth this side effect.
To me it sounds like anyone who would take it would be in a hurry to get big and then in a hurry to get rid of all friends and wife along with kids and Dog!!
That was all I needed to hear. Fuck Tren!!

It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. One minute im happy as hell and then next im superdick. Huge mood swings, even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren im convinced my wife is cheating on me. lol

Its a rollercoaster ride for me.

you guys are a bunch of nancys. Most of these sides come from your head not the tren..... Yall get on this forum and listen to everyone warn and complain about sides and problems and convince yourselves that you too share these issues

you guys are a bunch of nancys. Most of these sides come from your head not the tren..... Yall get on this forum and listen to everyone warn and complain about sides and problems and convince yourselves that you too share these issues

LMAO

I guess i agree. I'm sick of people using juice as an excuse for their problems. or to act like a dick.

I'm going to run tren ace for a while and see how it works out. I never had an emotional side I couldn't controll on test, if anything, I was even more affectionate to my wife (horny as hell)
I think it's all about the individual who is using and not the compound. That would explain why there is always a stale argument about goods vs bad IMO.

thats exactly what im saying dude.

thats exactly what im saying dude.

i don't know man... i have agression issues to begin with.. the test just enhances it by 130% and i can feel it.. and notice it.. i just have excellent control over my self through living with my already present issues. but i have in no doubt that test increases agression.. I will never try tren just out of fear for my self and ones around me.

Amen ... and there's enough literature and valuable resources on this and some other boards (and the library ... they do still exist) to make a very educated decision on how to properly run tren (let alone so many other chemicals). But it seems just very recently people aren't willing to do their own research and are throwing out every possible question on the boards while looking for the quick and easy answer.

And isn't there an inherent risk with everything you put in your body? Ask yourself is the reward worth the risk. For me, despite the sides I have with tren (sleeplessness, minor mood swings), the reward is far, far greater than the risk.

So with this statement alone...I would say there is NO gain worth this side effect.
To me it sounds like anyone who would take it would be in a hurry to get big and then in a hurry to get rid of all friends and wife along with kids and Dog!!
That was all I needed to hear. Fuck Tren!!

You would think based on what i said that i would never run tren again.

I will though. The body recomposition is crazy. Tren is the best steroid out there imo. Id put up with the sides again for the results. And like i said, things didnt get weird with me till after about the 12 week mark.

Other than night sweats I experienced no other sides with tren other than increased mass, strength and decreased bodyfat. My advice would be if you have temperment issues then maybe tren is not for you but if you have been using AAS for a period of time and not experienced any real problems then tren is worthn a try.

Back