Uncle Z. Best prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the banners on the right hand side of the page.......see the one advertising Uncle-z?

I for whatever reason can't see them. I am using firefox and they may be blocked off my desktop. Ok, if they are a sponsor, I just was looking out for the board. I was trying to figure out how it had been on here over a day and you hadn't chimed it with a "ilovegays.com" post edit. lol

Hi

guys if you need some info please email me don't post questions here just email i replay for all messgae

thanks

z.

You serious?

Of course they are, you really think we are going to advertise someone who is not legit and solid.....please give your head a shake........lol

I was coming back to edit the post.

Something that I find interesting is they do not offer refunds or resends to canada. Its like throwing your hundred bux out the window and hoping it blows back to you. :laugh3:

I was coming back to edit the post.

Something that I find interesting is they do not offer refunds or resends to canada. Its like throwing your hundred bux out the window and hoping it blows back to you. :laugh3:

Well...you can blame Canada Customs for that. Most HGH shipments have been suspended into Canada for the same reason. Find me anyone who even ships to Austraila, let's just hope it never comes to that here.

Please do not reply to this.....this topic of discussion is officially over.

hey guys just check him out on xxx, he seems pretty solid from what i can see

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys just check him out on xxx, he seems pretty solid from what i can see

Yes he is solid and there's no need to pay to join that site I edited out. Please quit trying to push it on our members.

Z has a "reference" section, you can check things out from there for free.

i dont think so alot of ppl say they just heard good things

FORGIve any ignorance here,but doesnt the bd site say that any products wont be ready till may 09,or at least thats what i remember reading a few week ago

has anyone here ordered from z? Just curious how long it takes to pick up wu payment, mines been ready for 3 days, just wondering if that was normal?

I just hope stocks can be refilled soon... eveyrthing is out of stock probably all you guys ordering :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back