Need some ligaments... injurys of my shoulder tendons.

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
I find I get shoulder pain in doing Incline bench press, It's a tickle.. like a pinched nerve. I started following a hardcore streching regiment before I attempted this exercise again and it eliminated about 85% of the pain I was feeling. I'm taking a experience educated guess that it was due to lack of streching and movement on the ligiment then just hopping to some heavy weight that shocked it and sent it into pain.. Maybe try some stretching and few warm up sets more often before attempting??? just my 2 cents and experience with what you have.

I find I get shoulder pain in doing Incline bench press, It's a tickle.. like a pinched nerve. I started following a hardcore streching regiment before I attempted this exercise again and it eliminated about 85% of the pain I was feeling. I'm taking a experience educated guess that it was due to lack of streching and movement on the ligiment then just hopping to some heavy weight that shocked it and sent it into pain.. Maybe try some stretching and few warm up sets more often before attempting??? just my 2 cents and experience with what you have.

yes, in fact i made all worse... no stretch, stop training rear delt...

i felt about... bawa, to advenced to make that things (thinking about stretching)... enormous mistake.

Good luck kane i've had 10 physio sessions for my shoulders last month and now i must learn to stretch correctly so i dont get injured again in the future.. so annoying

Good luck kane i've had 10 physio sessions for my shoulders last month and now i must learn to stretch correctly so i dont get injured again in the future.. so annoying

I hope to be luky as you. the doctor said nothing before again 10 weeks... that sounds not good for me. i've finished the prop to earlyer, and i'm going with my PCT... that s**ks... realy.

kane how i ur shoulder feelin today

Doctor said than i have certainly to make surgery... since three days im surfering as an ethiopian...

i have to take local inject or morphine...

probably is the end ... firt time he said 3 month to heal.

but i gone to training... i was realy to nervous... and now... is finished.

i will see next week.

if i have to make surgery. i'll stop training for a long long time.

well if u gonna stop trainning u gonna stop using gear to???

if so u can send the rest to me lol

kane is : AAron, Sean, powerstroke, arealnighitter, and 50% of alters you've seen in this board since three weeks...

but not the spams.

Back