Need some ligaments... injurys of my shoulder tendons.

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
K

Kane_Red_Machine

these are the pic of the x-ray of my shoulder;

perhaps you could not see the inflammation, but you can see how the bone are distant...

So it hurts as hell, i'm on anti-inflammation precribed. and physical therapy... ultrasonics, and electro therapy...

i could not workout for at least tree weeks.

But what i'm wondering is : while i was training as usualy (bench 5x8-12 reps) how it can happen?

Is ther something wrong in this exercise? i never seen no-one injured by benching.

Or mixing boxe and bodybuilding had a limit, i'm near 36 years now.

Last edited:
My shoulder hurts ever time I bench. It doesnt hurt when I do shoulders or anything else.

Its the way that the muscles of the chest and shoulder connect.

Dont quote me on this, but what I heard is that if your shoulder and chest are not equally trained, it is only a matter of time until your shoulder is pulled or torn.

I was told that by a physical therapist. Hope that helps a little Kane

your shoulders rotators take a real beating in heavy pressing movements....shoulder presses bench etc
backoff rest and take it easy bro

I had shoulder pain from an old wrestling injury, so I stopped lifting completely for 6 months and it didn't get any better. So I decided to start lifting again, except this time I did dumbell presses and flyes instead of barbell benches. In two months my shoulder was completely better, and I can do barbells benches fine now. Also, I have had success with other joint pain by taking fish oil, glucosamine and chontdroition. When I first took these, my joints hurt more, so I knew something was happening, then they got much better, specifically my knees and back. I'm only 32, but not too durable I guess.

Thanx fellas! i will not stress for that. just it's a long time i gone to hospital, and i deff hate that place...

Badmofo. chondroitine, and glucosamine seem to be the dood deal for wath i have...

so thanx.

Thanx fellas! i will not stress for that. just it's a long time i gone to hospital, and i deff hate that place...

Badmofo. chondroitine, and glucosamine seem to be the dood deal for wath i have...

so thanx.

They def. help. I take fish oil and noticed a little difference about a year ago when I started taking it.

I started glucosamine and chondroitine about 2 months ago because my hips and knees always hurt from squatting, I cant say my shoulder got tons better but I have no joint aches any where since taking them.

They def. help. I take fish oil and noticed a little difference about a year ago when I started taking it.

I started glucosamine and chondroitine about 2 months ago because my hips and knees always hurt from squatting, I cant say my shoulder got tons better but I have no joint aches any where since taking them.

Hi barnzy, it was codefish oil?
i've seen codefish oil in caps.

just a thought but how well developed r your rear delts? alot of people neglect them and then when u get up to heavy benching, their shoulders dont have the proper support from the rear. if your pressing 350lbs in front u want to be able to support equal that in the rear. simple physics! im not saying this is your problem but i seen it alot

just a thought but how well developed r your rear delts? alot of people neglect them and then when u get up to heavy benching, their shoulders dont have the proper support from the rear. if your pressing 350lbs in front u want to be able to support equal that in the rear. simple physics! im not saying this is your problem but i seen it alot

My delt were overshadowing my shoulders too devloped. and i stopped to train them since wow... 9 months... Holy crap! you think i could coming from this?

I was pushing 420 libs at the third serie.
i make pyramidal. and i began to sufer last nite...

Hell Bignutz! you pointed very well!!

Hi barnzy, it was codefish oil?
i've seen codefish oil in caps.

Mines made from anchove, macheral, and sardines.

It contains no cholesterol or mercury. I think cod liver oil may contain 1 or both of those, not 100% sure. I do know people who use cod liver oil tho. I just get mine at either Target or Walmart. They seem to have the best prices, and its not shit product either.

My delt were overshadowing my shoulders too devloped. and i stopped to train them since wow... 9 months... Holy crap! you think i could coming from this?

I was pushing 420 libs at the third serie.
i make pyramidal. and i began to sufer last nite...

Hell Bignutz! you pointed very well!!

Kane if you stopped doing shoulders I think that could be the problem. It may have been stronger than the front before, but Im sure you know how fast you lose strength when not training. You might want to go a little lighter or just maintain on chest for a little bit and start back up on your shoulders.

I suddenly had big pain in my left shoulder one day after... a tennis match.

I trian and do boxing since 5-6 years and nothing.. then this stupid match and it hurts like hell. My doc found its an Inflammation of the joint.. and it could have happened any time since it was weak but my joint was not used to light long term moves only short and heavy moves.

I had do to 3 months rest and 15 visits to the doctor with massage streching and anti inflammatories.. im repaired now but still have some pain

I hope you get over this, no wait, I know you will !

glad i could help.

this happened to me back when i had only been training for a few years. i have geneticlly big delts but i realized my rear delts were lacking and i began to have problems flat benching.

ever since then i make it a point to add an extra exercise to specifically isolate the rear delts.

havent had any problems since.

Well well well Bignutz my wife think you're right... me to already.

thanx Barnzy...

I feel stupid now... She's laughing of me... Hooo and my daughters to... happy familly...

well guys you have, with a lil late, a wish of happy new year from the kane's familly.

Start doing some rotator cuff excercises....shoulder injuries are hard to get over, they take FOREVER to heal. I tore mine so bad on my right shoulder I had to have surgery.......it was over a year before I could lift anything od sizeable weight again.

I'll do bench now but only with marginal heavy weights.......I use dumbells for the most part now.

Yes i have to make a lot of exercises like rotator, and also, to let droop an dumbbell of 40lbs in the axis of my arms...

it hurts as hell...

do you do stretching ? It helped a lot, my doc taught me how to strech shoulders correctly and it relieved the pain of my tendon inflammation very much

now i do 5mins streching before and 15mins after training

do you do stretching ? It helped a lot, my doc taught me how to strech shoulders correctly and it relieved the pain of my tendon inflammation very much

now i do 5mins streching before and 15mins after training

yes i idid... but not for a while...

i'm coming back from my doctor who prescribed 18 session of physio thérapy...

i said also, "you will be able to turn on gym till 3 months passing.
and you will not recorver by any medecine..."

So it's a fucking darck day for Kane...

If i can't workout... am i allowed to tell advice to others? that not makes sense.

I guess you can do 3 months of legs lol

Sounds like tons of fun...sorry to hear you cant work out for a while, that sucks. Keep your advice coming tho.

Thanx Barnzy...

na i have to decrease my diet. while i can not lift... with one arms i can't do nothing in gym... just maintain my legs yes... one time a week. not to mush to stay in proportion...

Pfff that sucks to mush...

Back