Pound for Pound - Who's got the best bench?

RJH8541 said:
LMAO at PB.

You know, I don't have nearly the experience as you, but I just realized that DBOL, although effective, is no loner for me. My BP goes through the roof with it. So, I am strictly going with Test/Tren/EQ from now on. That's if I like the Tren which I think I will.

first off that atavar is sweet. i like big ol butts.

did you read my post in the anabolic forum on high BP? look it up and give it a shot. BP is controlable so dropping dbol is not necessary if you really like um.

most of the PLers eat um like candy. for some reason i never have. test/tren stack is hard to beat.

pullinbig said:
first off that atavar is sweet. i like big ol butts.

did you read my post in the anabolic forum on high BP? look it up and give it a shot. BP is controlable so dropping dbol is not necessary if you really like um.

most of the PLers eat um like candy. for some reason i never have. test/tren stack is hard to beat.

Thanks. Believe me, the avatar doesn't do her justice. That was a fun day by the pool. :69:

I read your post on BP. I may give it a shot, but I want to try test/tren first before I decide on the dbol. I don't care for alot of different chems on my cycles. I like it simple and if I can find one stack that is simple and yields great results, like what I hear about test/tren, then I will do that. But I will defintely give that post a shot. Of course I am on Test/EQ right now and loving it after the 5 week kick in (finally), so if I like tren, I may just add that to this stack. Who knows but thanks to you and Mudge.

Back