***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.
almgihty....

i know this whole thing set back our whole ordeal and i realize you need to take care of these guys first and i'm willing to wait until you clear things up with them

meanwhile Pm me a email addy i can contact you at when the time comes to take care of this finally

Re: Re: *****A message to Matt Green (The Almighty)******

El Almighty said:
Gimme a break man. You make me laugh.

I am waiting to contact you because you desperately need to learn some patience. For those reading, this is what Im talking about:

He overnighted funds on Tuesday.
They arrived Wednesday night.
I picked them up from my box Thursday afternoon.
On Friday he pm's every mod and admin saying Im scamming.

Give it a rest....give out my "info" to all the people you want, it wont make any difference.
That is not exactly how it went and you know that

Almighty - I replied back to you again.

BTW, I will confirm that Almighty wasn't a source. He had posted that he had some stuff to get rid of in the mod forum and spoke with XXXX because he did a source check I believe. I thought him and Lonewolf were friends but I'm not sure.

Anyway - get back with me and let me know.

Kube-what the fuck are you talking about? I dont know the Almighty nor have I ever done business with him. I am not a source either so keep you fucking mouth shut and mind your own business. I took care of my problem and it cost me 1200 bucks of which I should not have had to pay. If you want the full story I would be happy to let the source who delt with me explain the whole deal. Fuck, its assho's like yourself that make my bp go up through the roof. Mods please ban this dumbass.

You just made it look like I am a source. Perhaps I am, perhaps I am not either way this should be grounds for banning your ass!

StoneColdNTO said:
BULLSHIT !!

You might have wanted to check this out with a Mod or two before posting this.

:D Just thought it was funny when I scrolled down and seen that.

Last edited:
Fuck you Almighty......bottom line is, SINCE you have been out of prison, what has prevented you from taking your SUPPOSED supply of gear and sending it to the people who sent you money? And don't give me some crap that you had a controlled-delivery or some other AAS-related arrest, and can't send out the product and or refunded money because the authorities are watching you. If that was so, THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE POSTING ON A STEROID WEBSITE, WHERE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT COPS WOULD BE WATCHING IF YOU WERE UNDER SURVEILLANCE?

Bottom line is----AT BEST----Almighty got legitimately arrested for a NON-AAS related crime, and decided to use it as an excuse to scam.

Remember------

1) He's been out of jail now, so why hasn't he used that time to send out the product if he truly had it all along?

2) If Almighty can't send it out because he's under surveillance by law enforcement for being arrested in an AAS-related crime, than why the fuck is he risking his ass by repeatedly posting on a steroid website admitting he was a source/dealer?

This guy is a fucking scammer.

WOW..........VERY interesting thread!

Anyone care to hear my vomit?

1) Almighty......whether or not you got popped (I'm still not 100% convinced about the scanned police record)....Mvmaxx and XXXX don't have their money. PERIOD! Thisbecomes the moral of the story!!! Nothing more, nothing less! Blowing them off and not coming clean with them was a mistake............you're seeing that now. You're talking about people's money bro. A simple returned e-mail explaining at the very least---"some" details yet confirming your interest to pay them back would have put a kybosh to this whole ordeal!!! That's probably just "spilled milk" at this point I guess!

2) If you did in fact get popped......I'm sorry to hear that and good luck!!!! Seriously and Genuinely!!!! BUT...please revert to #1 again.....people are still owed money and you gave them the idea that youhad NO intentions of paying them back! This bullshit originates from YOUR lack of communication and again---leading people to believe they were taken! SURELYyou understand????!!!!!

3) Most of you know that MVMAXX is a close friend of mine! He is! I got his back 100%. He's honest, loyal, helps everyone and anyone out ALL THE TIME!!! I have heard every detail of this story...and some points are still obscure. I will digress and NOT point out certain details as my point is NOT to aggravate the situation at all! So again----I'll just digress! I WILL give you the benefit of the doubt solely based on your recent "re-appearance" ---nothing else. It's not admirable unless SOMETHING positive comes out of it. So we are sitting tight.......waiting.

4) For the record....NO ONE cares what happened----they just want what's rightfully theirs! Their hard-earned money back! NO ONE wants your legs broken-----just thier mother-f*cking money back!!!! That's it! This entire thread revolves around ONE THING!!!! "Potential" scamming and people getting screwed out of their money! It's NOT about YOU, your life, your hardships, your financial problems, your personal life situations!!!! NONE of that! Just the people's money!

4) One more point.
If it matters to you at all....if your "story" does in fact add up, MVMAXX, XXXX, and the others (if any) get thier money back-----it's all good! You could probably return to the boards and still be "accepted/non-persecuted".....all because you were known as the guy that did the RIGHT thing and actually had an excuse as to why there was a slight delay in repayment: your arrest and detainment. Please don't say things like "I don't care what anyone thinks"....BS! 2 years on these boards, probably befriending many, living on these boards-----it's part of your life bro......it has been for 2-3 years!

Good luck--------with making the right decison! I'll wait to judge you ONLY then!

El Almighty said:
Buffdawg, I respect you so Im not trying to sound like a prick. Everyone has been saying "oh god he sourced while being a mod and did it through pms hes so terrible, etc etc."

That is not really that big a deal when you consider that the mods who I sold to initially contacted ME through pms. I am not a "source" in the common use of the word. I came across some product and wasnt going to use it, so I decided to get rid of it.

That's cool bro, so you were not a source, but the fact is you still owe people money, so I hope you do the right thing and return the money back to the people you owe. Like I said I don't know the whole story and really it's none of my business, but I hate to see good bros get scammed. I really don't know you, but for Biggie & Tex to choose you as a Mod, they must have thought very highly of you and so did many others on this board, so please do the right thing and make things better for yourself.

bigdelt69 said:
Kube-what the fuck are you talking about? I dont know the Almighty nor have I ever done business with him. I am not a source either so keep you fucking mouth shut and mind your own business. I took care of my problem and it cost me 1200 bucks of which I should not have had to pay. If you want the full story I would be happy to let the source who delt with me explain the whole deal. Fuck, its assho's like yourself that make my bp go up through the roof. Mods please ban this dumbass.

not once did i imply that you know almighty or did business with him, i was referring to the situation you commented on and commenting on the inherent dangers in dealing any type of hard to get shit. people do not give a fuck if youre new to the game or relatively inexperienced. they want results and when you cant provide it just makes you look bad and makes everyone lose trust. lucky for you you settled your problems and it cost you money, not blood. try not delivering a key of coke that was payed for and see what happens. i guarantee the other party will not be interested in any excuses bro. thats what i was getting at. this is no different. if anyone wants to bann me for stating facts then thats cool. youre the one getting pissy and only you can cause your BP to rise with your reactions to words on a screen. dont have a heart attack. bitch

i just reread the shit that made your BP rise. you are referring to me putting you and him in the same sentence? give me a break. that you and him thing just means similar things happened to you. you said you are getting trashed in another board over a good friend getting fucked so obviously by your own admission you were in the middle of something trying to hook someone up and something went wrong. you got in over your head. you are making it look like youre a source, not me. and on top of that youre offering to have a source communicate the details to me when for all you know i am the heat or the heat could be here reading. thats pretty dumb dont you think? i dont even know you bro. so why would i accuse you. i have nothing vested in this so what do i have to be mad about. what i said remains the same. this game is a dangerous one. you are fucked from all angles if something goes wrong. the almighty may be telling the truth, however unlikely, and nobody gives a fuck if he got arrested. they just plain want to get payed. thats all i was saying for fucks sake. if youre gonna play the game then dont look surprised when things dont go as smoothe as planned. it just goes to show that alot of people dont realize the seriousness of what theyre doing. peace.

Last edited:
Hey it says you were arrested for a 211. Penal Code 211 is robery. I thouhgt they got you on Possesion charges. Dude...what the hell did you get yourself into? At any rate...good to hear your out of jail!

diverse_guy said:
Hey it says you were arrested for a 211. Penal Code 211 is robery. I thouhgt they got you on Possesion charges. Dude...what the hell did you get yourself into? At any rate...good to hear your out of jail!

i guess its quite fitting since he did rob mvmaxx and a few others.

btw, that arrest sheet is as fake as they get. anyone with a little booking knowledge could have typed that up. secondly some of the fonts you see are fonts that would not come out like that when printed, but would appear like that when saved and copied into a different browser. i guess what im trying to tell you people is the only way that report is even close to real is if they emailed it to him. lol.

Kube-you dont know my situation so why trash me? Or be an assho about it (like you are). I have been around this game for a very long time. I started that thread to inform people what I have learned being in this game as long as I have.

True this is a dangerous game and people SHOULD ALWAYS expect results. People even have the right to get mad or even when getting scammed. I have been scammed plenty of times and this last time it put me in a bad situation. Bottom line is I was just offering some advice to other bro's. This WILL NOT turn into an elite flame fest! If I have EVER done anyone wrong on this board or any other please speak up now????? So if the mods dont mind you starting flames and such than please keep you own business to your self.

Warlord has a GOOD point. I use to drive without insuranse, so in MS Word, I created fake insurance documents, walked into court and gave them to the judge showing that I had proof of insurance for 4 months prior. I even smudged toner on the ducuments, crumbled it and then photo copied it for that been in the crawer at home look :) I guess we have to take your word for it, but on the real, I can create that exact same document in MS Excel and then print out in Adobe PDF.

I don't post here much but I can tell you with 99% certainty that the Arrest report is bogus. It's obvious it wasn't scanned. It was most likely made in Excel judging by the font and other things. No matter the quality of the scan it would not come out as if it had never been printed.
Like someone else said the only way it is legit is if the Police Department Emailed it to him.

Juice21

This thread kinda went off on a tangent and I only have a few minutes here free in class so Ill do the best I can.

AAP - Id rather keep that info off the board, but I know you are a good man so Ill email you maybe today or tommorow.

mdd - your 100% right. Lemme email you in a minute.

mvmaxx - Im going to reply to your email as soon as I am done here. Thanks for backing me up when I said Im not a source. And yes, Lonewolf and I are the closest thing I would consider to be a friend made over the internet.

Hulkster - youre a tool. I see that on this board and elite you have made it your mission to get into my business. Obviously you cant read very well...if you could then you would see that I am working with the 3 people right now to get their money back. From now on mind your own business, especially when you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

I know you have an IQ below 20 so Ill break it down:

I have, more than once, said that I am NOT a source/dealer. Mvmaxx just confirmed that. Retard.
All the product I did have was safely placed in a storge locker under a different name. Jackass. Im not going to kiss my own ass goodbye by sending it now.

Drveejay - I respect you more than 99% of the people on here. You are a good man. I can see why you wouldnt be 100% convinced about my story...and no offense but its not my main goal to convince everyone here. You will see that I have taken the first step to get the money back to the people who sent it. I am already in trouble and the last thing I want is for these guys to be placed in any danger, so I am dedicated to doing it as SAFELY as possible.
As for coming back to the boards, that honestly isnt a top priority for me. I am finishing up getting my bachelors in 2 weeks and soon will be starting a career (if this recent event doesnt have a negative impact on it of course), so chances are I wont have time. Besides, it would get frustrating dealing with jagoffs like Hulkster and a few others who I wouldnt care to mention.

Kube and Bigdelt - Spread the love my sons.

Thats all the time I have right now. If I can Ill check back tonight and finish replying to all the rest of the posts.

Hey kube & bigdelt69.........................enough is enough.

Any more flames and such from either of you and I will start deleting posts.

There is no need by either of you to respond to this....just quit it NOW !!

I dont think it was a steroid related bust. The bond was only $500. Bonds for steroid related bust are usually over $10,000. Well thats what all the sources that got socalled busted usually say there bond is. But $500 is pretty low if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back