Tman Updated Pics

Brat said:
You should...or at least take some shots in a posing trunk...:naughty:

I have been thinking that if i can lose this last little bit around the lower two abs that i would like to see how it looks. at that time if i think i look good enough to compete i may consider it. if i can lose that last bit i'll post some pics in some posing trunks. it really does show off the total body symmetry better. You better believe i look good in those trunks too!!:)

tman55 said:
I have been thinking that if i can lose this last little bit around the lower two abs that i would like to see how it looks. at that time if i think i look good enough to compete i may consider it. if i can lose that last bit i'll post some pics in some posing trunks. it really does show off the total body symmetry better. You better believe i look good in those trunks too!!:)

Oh, I don't doubt you at all!! I'm pretty sure you could step on stage right now and provide some pretty tough competition...I'm sure a week of water manipulation would give you that last little bit of definition if you ever do compete...

Brat said:
Oh, I don't doubt you at all!! I'm pretty sure you could step on stage right now and provide some pretty tough competition...I'm sure a week of water manipulation would give you that last little bit of definition if you ever do compete...

lol. thanks. I need to learn more about water and carb manipulation...and i need to learn to pose.

tman55 said:
lol. thanks. I need to learn more about water and carb manipulation...and i need to learn to pose.

Haha...do you ever go to any shows and watch 'em??

tman55 said:
never have. i should probably do that though if i do compete. thanks, that is a good idea.

Yeah...pay attention not only to the posing, but the music as well...just a suggestion...=)

Brat said:
Yeah...pay attention not only to the posing, but the music as well...just a suggestion...=)

Oh ok. Thanks, will do. i plan on talking to this BB'der at my gym if i decide to do a show in the future. he always gets really shredded for his shows. always telling me how he is only eating chicken and water. Lol. he always does well in his shows and competes in the 150-160's somewhere i forget.

tman55 said:
Oh ok. Thanks, will do. i plan on talking to this BB'der at my gym if i decide to do a show in the future. he always gets really shredded for his shows. always telling me how he is only eating chicken and water. Lol. he always does well in his shows and competes in the 150-160's somewhere i forget.

Yeah, there's a couple at my gym...one of 'em prepares totally different than most BBers do...thinks that conventional contest prep is dangerous (it is!) so he goes about it a different route...a week out, this mofo is dialed in, vascular, and defined...I haven't been able to make it to a show, but I've seen pics and he's definitelly ripped...

Brat said:
Yeah, there's a couple at my gym...one of 'em prepares totally different than most BBers do...thinks that conventional contest prep is dangerous (it is!) so he goes about it a different route...a week out, this mofo is dialed in, vascular, and defined...I haven't been able to make it to a show, but I've seen pics and he's definitelly ripped...

Got to hand it to them guys. it takes alot of har work and discipline to look like that.

tman55 said:
Got to hand it to them guys. it takes alot of har work and discipline to look like that.

Yeah...shit man, it takes a lotta hard work and discipline to look like you do! Give yourself credit...

stop posting ur pics tman...makes me wanna lengthen my cycle for another 5 years.

Back