Tman Updated Pics

tman55 said:
Thanks Brat...I don't mind hearing it again though.:)

My traps are eating my neck slowly but surely Lol.

Haha...that's hot. :wiggle:

I got caught once at work staring at this guys back as he walked by...one of the members thought I was checkin' out his ass, but I was like, "Dude...did you see his traps!?" It seriously is a major plus when a guy has good back and leg development...very aesthetically pleasing...

Brat said:
Haha...that's hot. :wiggle:

I got caught once at work staring at this guys back as he walked by...one of the members thought I was checkin' out his ass, but I was like, "Dude...did you see his traps!?" It seriously is a major plus when a guy has good back and leg development...very aesthetically pleasing...

Hey...I have good traps, too:)

JT190 said:
haha...sorry BD!!

Heehee :naughty: if a hot chick posts on MY thread she is MY woman.

You only have the right to flirt when she posts on YOUR thread.

It is a MAN LAW!

tman55 said:

It is a MAN LAW!

Hahah...and I was gonna comment how you're starting to show the three heads of your delts, but I just bust out laughing and now can't finish my thought...

tman55 said:

It is a MAN LAW!

Well, I guess i'll have to start my own pic thread mister. Didn't mean to step on your turf :wiggle:

JT190 said:
Well, I guess i'll have to start my own pic thread mister. Didn't mean to step on your turf :wiggle:

Get on it...!

...uh, the pic thread, I mean...

JT190 said:
Mine are coming next Tues or Wed:) Although not nearly as big or ripped as T!

Palease Big Ripped Daddy, you bigger and rippder than I am....and you a handsome son of a gun too!

JT190 said:
No, it's ok...we let girls join in every now and then :naughty:

Yea I am not complaining either. The way Jt and I were arguing we may need a nice little buffer between us.

LiftTillIDie said:
Shredded Tman, I'm thinking 8-9%. I can't believe you want to get even leaner. What's the weight at now?

Thanks man. I just want to lose that little bit around the lower two abs. i have been hanging out around 170lbs.

Back