Tman Updated Pics

Aztech is whinning because either:

a - Aztech is a faggott
b - Aztech needs new jerk off material
c- Aztech misses Tman55
d - Aztech is embarrassed because Tman is stronger than he is even when Aztech is on cycle and Tman is not

lol

----------
Good lifts for a natty. Where's the vacation too?

Aztech is whinning because either:

a - Aztech is a faggott
b - Aztech needs new jerk off material
c- Aztech misses Tman55
d - Aztech is embarrassed because Tman is stronger than he is even when Aztech is on cycle and Tman is not

lol

----------
Good lifts for a natty. Where's the vacation too?

jamaica mon

heard people had a lot of fun there...they say to STAY on the resorts though.

I'm in desperate need of a vacation in the caribs with some sand and cocktails.

have fun and stop knocking my lifts...i took a few months off cause i bought a house and was renovating it. I'm not winter, don't talk to me as such.

heard people had a lot of fun there...they say to STAY on the resorts though.

I'm in desperate need of a vacation in the caribs with some sand and cocktails.

have fun and stop knocking my lifts...i took a few months off cause i bought a house and was renovating it. I'm not winter, don't talk to me as such.

heard the same thing. if you are white, they know you are a tourist.

i try to go on at least two vacations a year usually to a tropical destination.

Whats up Tman? Long time no talk... I havent been on the boards in about a year and a half. Hows training and life going?

Hey T-man!!! still alive I see. yea, those lifts aren't bad for an old man lol, or anyone for that matter. I don't think I'll ever get to those levels. but damn if I'm not gonna try!

bro that is an old thread and the pics are old. i think i took them off last year. here are a few of them.

what's up guys?

adida i haven't heard from you in a while. i hope all is good. didn't you move?

i have been about the same size for a while now. my weight is about the same as as it was 2 years ago.

those pics are old. a couple summers ago old.

Tman..yep I'm now in VA, gettin back into the swing of lifting again after a nearly 3 month break...glad too hear your doing well T, drop me some emails once in a while.

SS??? JT190?? whats up mang? good to see your still breathing too! any new members added to the family yet?

Tman..yep I'm now in VA, gettin back into the swing of lifting again after a nearly 3 month break...glad too hear your doing well T, drop me some emails once in a while.

SS??? JT190?? whats up mang? good to see your still breathing too! any new members added to the family yet?

Adida my man, what's up bro! Our little girl will be here in November!

Back