Worst steroid you have ever taken?

Lucky13 said:
The thing that worries me about this site is how many people drop dead and never post again...since alot of us hide this site from our friends and family no one would ever know....

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best quote on this board EVER

Tbol - Didnt get anything except a weak appetite
Tren - I couldnt handle the sides -- the gains were really good though
Anadrol - I couldnt handle the sides -- the gains were good like tren though.
EQ - I got nothing from it

not contest, test prop. ran 100mg eod and bloated up like a cow. never ever did i look soo bad in 4weeks. got the test flu, bad headaces-the whole bit

never again

I almost always use test as a base, so I cant tell too much as to what the other compound is doing. The only one that really stands out was Anadrol. I got totally bloated and almost no additional strength all in all it was total garbage for me. Deca and EQ definately dont do much in the beginning, but after a period of time the gains are good and easy to maintain. Giving Dbol a shot with EQ now. Its been 1 week and Im getting into the letro tomorrow. Its all in the expectations. Winstol and Deca were unbelievable for me.

Swellin said:
Tbol....I got pumps in my calves at a high dose, but nothing else from the stuff.

Deca...I get every bad side imaginable with deca. Deca dick really didn't bother me last time, but it has in the past. Acne, high blood pressure, ZERO cardiovascular ability, felt like shit, didn't make my joints feel any better...I hate deca.

Conversely, halo made me feel like shit but was worth every bit of it. Tren...makes me feel like shit and get no sleep, but I love it.
Deca doesnt make my joints feel better and Winstrol doesnt make em feel worse.

Id say all the underdosed underfilled Mex Vet gear i got yrs ago. Stanozolic was the last Mex vet gear I tried like 8 yrs ago and it sucked bad.

I haven't had any bad with steroids, maybe because I haven't used that many but my next cycle is Tren with test400 and from what you guys post on threads.... I can't wait

Andriol tablets, I had acne on my back, gave me a bloated look and lost all my gains. But then again I was young n stupid back then.

Anders california Test enan 100mg/ml. Joint pains in my shoulders, and left knee.

I don't even know if it's real test, because i didn't bloat even on 1 gram. I felt strong in the gym though. Dirt cheap. Never again.

Back