Bula's 12 weeks of hell (Contest Prep time)

Bula, you were born for this shit! You look better at 9 weeks out than some i've seen on competition day. Your hard work shows...

outlawtas2 said:
Bula, you were born for this shit! You look better at 9 weeks out than some i've seen on competition day. Your hard work shows...

Thanks for the props Outlaw.

trackster03 said:
What kind of ab workouts do you do?? All weighted??

No traditional situps or crunches. All cable pull downs front and side or upper, middle and intercoastals. DB pullovers for seratus. Leg lifts and weighted lower ab reverse hypers (like stiff leg situps) on a roman chair for lowers.

crushershockey said:
you'e all natural bro?? good fuckin job if you are that's insane!

I'm 37 and have lifted since I was 18. I was natural until Nov last year. My avatar is me as a natural. So 99% of what I am is without juice. The bit I did a few months back was only to help fill me up a bit and test the look. Maybe I got 1-2 lbs off the cycle. Most if not all of what I am is over the counter supps, a shitload of good food and 4-5 days per week in the gym every week for almost 20 years.

Last edited:
Wow I would have never guessed you were anywhere close to 37.

Can I ask why you compete? I mean, what do you get out of it?

LiftTillIDie said:
Glad to hear you're trying some steroids bula. What are you running up to the contest?

8 meals (4 chicken, 3 meat, 1 fish). Clean carbs and a shitload of sweat. No offense guys, I dont want to make this into a juicing thread. I'm just not into it that much and certainly am clueless if questions are asked. My approach to prepping now is to do everything I can to keep from becoming catabolic. You can do that without the needle if your timing is spot on.

bula said:
8 meals (4 chicken, 3 meat, 1 fish). Clean carbs and a shitload of sweat. No offense guys, I dont want to make this into a juicing thread. I'm just not into it that much and certainly am clueless if questions are asked. My approach to prepping now is to do everything I can to keep from becoming catabolic. You can do that without the needle if your timing is spot on.
You're not making this into a gear thread, everyone else is.

No one wants to admit what you can do with hard work, because is shows how much sweat and determination most of the people fail to put into their workouts.

Good job Bula.

Easto said:
You're not making this into a gear thread, everyone else is.

No one wants to admit what you can do with hard work, because is shows how much sweat and determination most of the people fail to put into their workouts.

Good job Bula.

negative easto, not one person on this thread didn't say he "didn't" look good or it was the gear that made him look like the way he does. It's just pathetic when the dude tells everybody how natural he is or he only gained 1-2 lbs off his cycle, gimme a fucking break. obviously his diet is spot on, workouts are working amazing for him, tie this in with gear and he only gains a 1lb.........please. last year he says he worked out for 15 years, now close to 20. Just say you don't wanna discuss gear, end of story. It's a steriod board if you forgot bula, people are going to ask about what your runnin. Respect if you don't wanna talk about it, but save the "i have no idea about roids, can't help anyone with their questions, only gained 1 off my cycle horseshit" thats all I'm saying

and before all the people that are going to chime in now and say I'm just jeolous or I'm hating or whatever you can suck my c**k. The dude looks great, no doubt about it and not taking anything away from his hard work and dedication

carry on

right pumped said:
negative easto, not one person on this thread didn't say he "didn't" look good or it was the gear that made him look like the way he does. It's just pathetic when the dude tells everybody how natural he is or he only gained 1-2 lbs off his cycle, gimme a fucking break. obviously his diet is spot on, workouts are working amazing for him, tie this in with gear and he only gains a 1lb.........please. last year he says he worked out for 15 years, now close to 20. Just say you don't wanna discuss gear, end of story. It's a steriod board if you forgot bula, people are going to ask about what your runnin. Respect if you don't wanna talk about it, but save the "i have no idea about roids, can't help anyone with their questions, only gained 1 off my cycle horseshit" thats all I'm saying

and before all the people that are going to chime in now and say I'm just jeolous or I'm hating or whatever you can suck my c**k. The dude looks great, no doubt about it and not taking anything away from his hard work and dedication

carry on

1-2 lbs of lean muscle is what I meant -- and thats ALL i gained. The cycle was tiny dude. And honestly, I don't know jack SHIT about juicing. Other then general stuff, i'm clueless as to what does what, how much, when etc. Nothing wrong with those that do it mind you, it's just not my thing.

I don't think i'll comment anymore on this. I'll stick to the precontest prep. Thats why I started this thread anyway.

The way I see it bula feels that talking about steroid use somehow takes away from all the hard work and dedication he's put in, or somehow downplays what he did/will do as a natural. Either way it's not true.

Hey with or without AAS, you look damn good man. Keep up the hard work, as it will pay off. Comps rock, and I wish I could do another one, but maybe later on in life.

Looking forward to seeing your week by week results.

juice or no juice you still look amazing.. but how tiny was this cycle to only gain 1-2 lbs? with your diet and your training it just seems unreal... either your a liar of your gear was bunK! so are M1ts steroids or not??

Back