Jul's pics...

ADC~Sorry...taken. ;)

skarhead~Thanks bunches! I did earn my national qualification and am thinking about the Jr USA's.

Mulligan~ :spit: What boobs??? You just made me lol! To answer your question, what lil I have are real. :(

u should do a shoot in some black thigh highs and clear stilettos, maybe its just a fantasy of mine but hey i can sugest it. but u are seriously gorgeous from head to TOE. great job hunny

Reactions: jul
jul said:
ADC~Sorry...taken. ;)

skarhead~Thanks bunches! I did earn my national qualification and am thinking about the Jr USA's.

Mulligan~ :spit: What boobs??? You just made me lol! To answer your question, what lil I have are real. :(

Those are B Cups?

deadbeat~I have thought about that. Maybe I will do that in the next few weeks. Thanks for the compliments!!!

Mulligan~You are a mess! It all depends on how close to competition I am. B-C cup depending.

jul said:
deadbeat~I have thought about that. Maybe I will do that in the next few weeks. Thanks for the compliments!!!

Mulligan~You are a mess! It all depends on how close to competition I am. B-C cup depending.
comment #1: would def like too see those pix...lol

comment #2: we all know Mulli is a mess, and your bewbie size is fine..

jul said:

I was Guessing 36B. They are a okay with me.

How did I miss this thread??? Damn!!! Jul..if you repost please give me a shout.. by the avatar your looking fantastic.. keep up the good work.. :)

thefantom1 said:
How did I miss this thread??? Damn!!! Jul..if you repost please give me a shout.. by the avatar your looking fantastic.. keep up the good work.. :)

Thanks fantom! :) My newest pics are on pgs 5&6.

Jul

deadbeatrec said:
u should do a shoot in some black thigh highs and clear stilettos, maybe its just a fantasy of mine but hey i can sugest it. but u are seriously gorgeous from head to TOE. great job hunny
I'm with you on this. However, in the bed, it is usually best for the girl to wear heels with a thick heel. Stilettos just don't work well on the mattress.

Jul - I don't know how in the hell I skipped over this thread, but you are looking damn good. Keep up the great work. Your husband is a very lucky man. And by the looks of his avater you are both into lifting. I think that is great, I wish my wife was into it as much as I am.
By the way, maybe I missed it, but are you getting ready for any shows this year?

Back