MOM's Dermacrine Log

I compared them because they are over the counter.

I'd rather spend money on Dermacrine than a NO product.

I've almost used a whole bottle. It gave me good energy. I started it, was steady for a while, but it caused me too much photosensativity, and being that it's summer and Im in the sun a lot, it was a problem. So I'll get back to using it when I'm in less sunlight.

Interesting, I've been in the sun almost every day since I've been on, and I'm getting a nice tan. I tend to apply it in the mornings and then hit the river later afternoon whenever I get off work.

Upper body hypertrophy

incline HS bench 135 x10 225 x8 275 x8 315 x7.5
platform t-bar rows 4 plates x8 5 plates x8 6 plates x8 7 plates+25 x6 (More weight than I've ever done, it was a bit heavy.)
flat cable flyes 80 x8 100 x8
standing low angle cable flyes 60 x8 80 x8
HS lat pulldowns 3 plates per side x8 3 plates +25 x8 4 plates +25 x8 (most weight I have loaded on that machine)
db shrugs 100's x10 120's x10 150's x12
superset w/ cybex kneeling lateral raise machine 90 x8 130 x8 190 (full stack) x8 (I have never used this machine before, I really like it)

*Energy was a little low today. I got way too dehydrated, overheated and passed out at the country fair yesterday.

Day 12: I am starting to feel more like I'm "on". Muscles are getting some extra pop, and I feel they are responding better to training.

Received my free trial of methyl masterdrol v2 yesterday (approximately two months late) so I will be throwing that in. Running 3 caps of mmv2 and 3 caps of their Receptor product which is supposed to increase androgen receptor upregulation (don't ask me how). I'm hoping since the mmv2 is a dht derivative it will cut a little of the water off, help me harden out and gain a little more vascularity.

Interesting log MoM, thanks for posting it up. Will follow it as you progress...good luck with this....you freak;)

Lower body strength.

front squats 135 x5 185 x5 225 x5 275 x5 315 x3 x6 (belted)
plate loaded crunch machine 2 plates per side x10 2 plates+25 x10 3 plates x12
superset w/ unilateral calf press 200 x15 300 x15 400 x20
bb curls 65 x8 reverse x8 regular, 75 x8 reverse x8 regular, 85 x8 reverse x8 regular
superset w/ rope pressdowns 3 sets x10 x15 x20

Day 14 of dermacrine Day 2 of MMV2

Noticing myself really starting to lean out. I've probably dropped 1% bodyfat already. Also noticing a drop of approximately 50% of the soreness after workouts.

isn't it similar to an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), maybe ATD or am I thinking something else?? great log btw

I will be using it next month probably along with SUS,HGH, maybe TREN A, maybe IGF-1 LR3. I will use it the first 4 weeks. Shit should be WILD!!!!!

Good log by the way!!

From what I understand, it's a group of testosterone precursors, which makes it pretty different from an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). You will find a better explanation than I can give here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...rmacrine-perfect-addition-your-aas-cycle.html

Ahhh, it's DHEA! Yep, good shit.. I've been using DHEA on/off for years and get so many positive results each time I use it. Might have to try this topical version next time instead of the usual oral caps.

Ahhh, it's DHEA! Yep, good shit.. I've been using DHEA on/off for years and get so many positive results each time I use it. Might have to try this topical version next time instead of the usual oral caps.

That's good to hear. What dhea products have you favored in the past?

Back