need controled delivery help, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
For situations like that Im thinking of buying 2 removable hard drives.
The ones that slide on and off easy :D

Canuck4 said:
For situations like that Im thinking of buying 2 removable hard drives.
The ones that slide on and off easy :D

Sneaky bastard :D

Hope everything turns out OK LS, you got some good advice from Biggie, et. al.

thanks fellows, right now i am not worried, i have nothing in my house or anyone i know, so if i dont accept the pack and wont, they can come in and search find nothing besides, a pissed of juice head and his pissed dog, by the way

NOID) something fishy about you bro, please dont use you and me in the same sentence, I get a controlled delivery two days after i give you my address, and you call my house phone, my house phone isnt anywhere and not even in my name, bro disappear, COP) prove me wrong

Mods, sorry if i cant say that and delete what ever i cant say, but those are facts

Bro CAll 411 give them your address and they give you a phone # ui was concerned after i read this post. You can check wit many people.

edit -- Biggie

Noid, if you source post again, your gone. This isnt Meso. We have rules. Making references to someone sending packages is not allowed. Last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
last time i tried they cant give out a Phone # by address, only name ,if i am wrong so be it, but i think i am right, any other opionons here

why dont you ring 411 and find out if you can get a number with just an address, then it will be settled.

hey B,

Be careful bro just do what the guys said they don't have shit on you.

Hope your teacher liked my paper :)

Laundry i even gave you my number so er could talk and settle this! and yes ANYONE with a nextel can call 411 give a city state and street and they will get the phone #

I was looking out for you bro PLAIN And simple

The rest of this conversation between you two can take place via emails. Thanks

Biggie

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say for the future is......Please stay away from answering PMs from people w/ 3 or 10 posts on the board.....you never know who you are talking too......and I am pointing this out since Laundry was called by someone…..
Stay safe you guys……and be smart…

All I can say for the future is......Please stay away from answering PMs from people w/ 3 or 10 posts on the board.....

I cant really say anything cause Im kinda new too, but I wish you luck man, worst thing in the world is to have big brother putting his nose where it dont belong

jyzza said:
and I am pointing this out since Laundry was called by someone…..
Stay safe you guys……and be smart…

BRo i was looking out for him!! Please lets take this to emails and get this settled!!

Get the hard drive out of your house, answer the door, play dumb and do not let them in without SHOWING you a search warrant.

ls, just keep your house clean and dont except any packs brother.

good luck and stay safe.

let us know how you are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back