need controled delivery help, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude, my best wishes are with you. For folks that have thier faces in pix on the net, I think that is a risk and you should probably edit or delete those things NOW, Laundry and Piddles...

Good luck man :(

For folks that have thier faces in pix on the net, I think that is a risk and you should probably edit or delete those things NOW

I live in the middle of the woods, they may find what town I live in but they will never find my house, I live in the boonies man, even the cops dont visit my road, I dont even know if they know its there, and my house is allways clean, I have never ordered anything or had any type of gear, so if they want to visit me let them I got five acres to hide the bodies on

:cool:

What happens when your package is seized by Customs

1. You will get an empty package or letter saying your shit has been confiscated. It will probably be a photo copy of the customs regulation violated

2. A short time later, you will receive a letter from customs telling you how to claim your property or it will be automatically forfeited in 30 days.

Now here is the clincher on this letter. They send a whole bunch of papers with different instructions on ways to handle your seized product.

Read carefully, it says right away, that if you fail to act the property will be automatically forfeited.

You can also sign a form to instruct them to consider your stuff forfeited.

DO NOT SEND THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THROW THE LETTER IN THE TRASH.

They are trying to get you to admit that the items are yours. And they fool you by trying to get you to sign a form telling them you don't want the stuff and to go ahead start immediate foreiture of the items. This is a trick!

Then, a short time after this last letter you will get another one. It will probably be right after the 30 days has elapsed because of your NO RESPONSE to their first letter.

They are again asking you similar questions.

AGAIN, DO NOTHING, SIGN NOTHING, CALL NO ONE! IT IS A TRICK AGAIN

Please note that customs procedures change from time to time due to gov.war.etc. This is about par for the course, but they can surprise you also, you can't always out smart them.

rochard said:
What happens when your package is seized by Customs

1. You will get an empty package or letter saying your shit has been confiscated. It will probably be a photo copy of the customs regulation violated

2. A short time later, you will receive a letter from customs telling you how to claim your property or it will be automatically forfeited in 30 days.

Now here is the clincher on this letter. They send a whole bunch of papers with different instructions on ways to handle your seized product.

Read carefully, it says right away, that if you fail to act the property will be automatically forfeited.

You can also sign a form to instruct them to consider your stuff forfeited.

DO NOT SEND THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THROW THE LETTER IN THE TRASH.

They are trying to get you to admit that the items are yours. And they fool you by trying to get you to sign a form telling them you don't want the stuff and to go ahead start immediate foreiture of the items. This is a trick!

Then, a short time after this last letter you will get another one. It will probably be right after the 30 days has elapsed because of your NO RESPONSE to their first letter.

They are again asking you similar questions.

AGAIN, DO NOTHING, SIGN NOTHING, CALL NO ONE! IT IS A TRICK AGAIN

Good stuff ;)

Rochard...you are right w/ small orders.....But if they catch a big order then they just pay you a visit....

WOW

Wow! Way more myth that truth in most of these post. Please read the laws in your state and country before spouting off laws. First of all Canada and the US are way diffrent when it comes to warrants. No one can search or enter your house (w/o your premisson) without a warrant in hand! (read the US consitution). There is no such thing as a conditional warrant. The only way the law is able to gain a warrant is from a judge. The police must have probable cause (not reasonable susp.) to obtain this warrant. Probable cause comes in the form of soild evidence against this person. Example: you have sold gear to people before and told them you are a supplier. The person you sold to was an informant. Also the sell of the gear HAD to happen from your house to obtain the warrant to search your house. If you sold the gear at a gym, there is no way to get a warrant to search the house, no PC. The police must prove to the judge that you are a heavy player in the gear game and that you need to be taken off the street. If you have put yourself in this position then you are an idiot! No one sould order that much gear at one taime and if you do, have it sent to diffrent addys with diffrent names.
Always have gear sent in another name and just say thats not me :). Thats it. The law is not going to wait outside your home for 20 mins. unless you have some heavy weight coming to you. In that case you are a drug dealer not a user and that puts you in a diffrent league. They may look hard at you they might try to get a warrant for you house and computer..guess what that the risk you take..if its not worth it get out! Sorry for the rant.

Re: WOW

GameOn said:
Wow! Way more myth that truth in most of these post. Please read the laws in your state and country before spouting off laws. First of all Canada and the US are way diffrent when it comes to warrants. No one can search or enter your house (w/o your premisson) without a warrant in hand! (read the US consitution). There is no such thing as a conditional warrant
Actually your 100% wrong. There are such things as conditional warrants. And for your information, I was the subject of a controlled delivery when I was living in the US. So I am not just spouting out CDN police procedure.

I wish I had the time to knit pick your post more but I dont, all I'll say is that you are going on what you think and what you see on TV. Granted some of it may be correct but those situations are not situations where you are talking about the importation of illegal drugs into the country.

My posts in this thread were clear and they are 100% correct. Ive been through it, spent time in jail for it and talked to many a postal inspectors and other law enforcement. Not to mention the many talks I had with my lawyer about all of this while I was sitting in jail. And then to top that all off, there was all the time I had to research this kind of stuff while I was in jail.

Please dont post that kind of stuff again, its obvious that you are not up to date with the procedures involved in controlled deliveries. Your advice with respect to the situation would more then likely result in an arrest then someone staying safe.

Last edited:
Re: WOW

GameOn said:
The law is not going to wait outside your home for 20 mins. unless you have some heavy weight coming to you
hahahahahahah. This is the best part of your post.

So they wont wait outside your home unless your bringing in heavy weight? Oh my god.

Ok, heres the situation. I had a controlled delivery done on me in Ohio. Not only did they do surveillance on the house the night before the controlled delivery, but they even came back to delivery the package 3 times that day because I was sleeping. Roughly 20 agents from 5 different law enforcement agencies were present and guess what was in the package? 200 zambons. Wow, now thats some huge weight. hahahahaha. C'mon, gimme a break.

Now they had a search warrant for the property, but it was only valid once the package was accepted and clear possession of it was taken by me. I was told that if I did not accept the package, that the search warrant would not have been valid. So please explain to me how that is not a conditional search warrant.

I hate it when people post false info that could possibly mean jail time for whomever took it as gospel.

Hey Biggie, when you had your controlled delivery what lead up to it? Did you have multiple seizures to the same address, a source that got busted, or a local informant? Something must have had them watching you if they went to so much trouble to nail you over a relativly small amount.

Wartime100 said:
Hey Biggie, when you had your controlled delivery what lead up to it? Did you have multiple seizures to the same address, a source that got busted, or a local informant? Something must have had them watching you if they went to so much trouble to nail you over a relativly small amount.

Nope, nothing like that. No seizures, no nothing. It was just a bad packaging job that got intercepted by customs. See, for some reason people like to believe that you need to be a big player for them to go after you with a controlled delivery. Not so. It all depends where you live and how busy the postal inspectors are at the time. Some States generally dont give a fuck about gear, ex. Arizona. On the other hand some do, ex. Ohio.

And in Ohio 200 amps is not a small amount. 1 bulk amount in that State is equal to 16 ml's. So I got caught with more then 5 times the bulk amount but less then 50 times the bulk amount so my initial charge was a 3rd degree felony possession charge. That carries a manditory 1-5 years bro. Luckily there is an exception to that rule. Possession of schedule III drugs does NOT carry manditory time so luckily for me my possible jail time was 0-5 years.

Damn. That should remind everyone how dangerous this game is. Alot of people walk around thinking customs is a joke and think "it can't happen to me". Makes you realize how important a good source is, and proper packing. Just going to court on a charge like that is enough to turn your world upside down.

Wartime100 said:
Damn. That should remind everyone how dangerous this game is. Alot of people walk around thinking customs is a joke and think "it can't happen to me". Makes you realize how important a good source is, and proper packing. Just going to court on a charge like that is enough to turn your world upside down.

Exactly!! That's why safety should be #1 priority AT ALL TIMES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back