Tman Updated Pics

tman55 said:
Ok thanks bro. i appreciate the help/

you know i have had an injury that has kept me from doing any pullups, pulldowns for months now. No doubt it shows. Thanks again for being honest!

yeah that sucks bro....your back looks thick and your traps are peakin real nicely so i gotta imagine your still hittin those fairly hard.

damn T almost missed this thread too. looking thick as hell now...only thing missing this time is the pink house...lol
really coming along nice size and cut wise. and even though you only wt 170'ish lbs you look like you could easily pass as 210+lbs.

adidamps2 said:
damn T almost missed this thread too. looking thick as hell now...only thing missing this time is the pink house...lol
really coming along nice size and cut wise. and even though you only wt 170'ish lbs you look like you could easily pass as 210+lbs.

thanks adida. yea i know it is just not the same without my old playhouse in there. i've tried to move on but it has been tough.

Looking great T-man, really thick and muscular, and certainly alot leaner,

Just wondering what you do for your traps + back + biceps, if you could post up your split (exercises, frequency, sets, reps, how close to failure you go) It would be very much appreicated!

Mark

volatile said:
Looking great T-man, really thick and muscular, and certainly alot leaner,

Just wondering what you do for your traps + back + biceps, if you could post up your split (exercises, frequency, sets, reps, how close to failure you go) It would be very much appreicated!

Mark

Thanks Mark. i appreciate you.

Here is a link to my journal.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1369939#post1369939

It has been going for a couple years now. I have not been able to do heavy bicep work 'cause if some tendonitis and I have had to lay off pullups and pulldowns for a while now cause of another injury. It has most everything else i usually do in there.

I lift hard and on compound movements i go as heavy as possible.

i was able to do pulldowns with light weight yesterday without any pain, so hopefully i will be able to go heavy on those again soon.

Isn't it great being short Tmann??? Im 5'4" at 175lbs, so Im kind of in the same boat as you. Except you look a lot bigger than I do, I could never figure that out. Maybe its cause im only 18. My BF is a little higher than your right now though, about 13%. Anywas, you look awesome. Keep it up.

nateman06 said:
Isn't it great being short Tmann??? Im 5'4" at 175lbs, so Im kind of in the same boat as you. Except you look a lot bigger than I do, I could never figure that out. Maybe its cause im only 18. My BF is a little higher than your right now though, about 13%. Anywas, you look awesome. Keep it up.

Thanks nate!

Back