Tman Updated Pics

damn man...this serverly depressed me...we are exact same height and weight...and you make me look like a girlscout...and im around same body fat%....damn....what the F is wrong with me?!?!?!

rookie03 said:
your core looks ridiculously strong... you hit weighted abs dont you?

i have always had a strong midsection. prob from genetics, years of running, sprinting, soccer, twisting and kicking and lifting.

rookie you have been following my workout journal for how long now? do i do weighted abs? chyea!

Last edited:
Deep South Chris said:
damn man...this serverly depressed me...we are exact same height and weight...and you make me look like a girlscout...and im around same body fat%....damn....what the F is wrong with me?!?!?!

hey bro. hmmm, we all have different bone structures. i donno post a pic. nothing is wrong with you 'cause you have the girl in the avatar right? you the man!

Last edited:
ok i just checked out your link for your old pics... biggest difference... abs are sooo much more bulkier and defined ( strong ass core like i said before.) your back is thicker yet you have more striations and more definition...you look like youve at the least put 2 inches on your quads as well! all in all youve made a ton of improvements in the past 2 years! congratulations bro, you have the look that alot of us strive to achieve... me being one of them! keep goin T! next year i want to see you 190 at this bf!

rookie03 said:
ok i just checked out your link for your old pics... biggest difference... abs are sooo much more bulkier and defined ( strong ass core like i said before.) your back is thicker yet you have more striations and more definition...you look like youve at the least put 2 inches on your quads as well! all in all youve made a ton of improvements in the past 2 years! congratulations bro, you have the look that alot of us strive to achieve... me being one of them! keep goin T! next year i want to see you 190 at this bf!

I am glad you think so. it is hard for me to compare the pics. mainly because i was stupid and posted them to two different threads, but also because the lighting is so different being outside vs inside...i just see me. it helps to have others do that for you.

I have looked at those things multiple times and have gone back and forth on the way i see them.

I do see the leg growth (which i need more), i think i see more thickness, especially mid back and chest, maybe traps and shoulders.

then when i look at the measurements i have taken down, they show arms about 1" bigger now, legs are about 2" bigger now, waste is thicker now, chest is about 2" thicker now.

yea i agree basically you overall look much more improved... his old pics are in his journal in a thread.

Back