Tman Updated Pics

ROAD DOG said:
Damn,lookin jacked as hell.Your traps are very impressive,and your back too.You look alot heavier than 176,even if you are only 5'6''.

thank you brother! I am pretty small guy, so i think the muscle pops out. I have been working hard, so i really appreciate the positive remarks.

mister69 said:
looking best ever. you are leaner and thicker .

Great work and now i gotta go eat lolol

hahahahah thanks 69. i'm getting smaller and you gettin bigger.

looking really good bro. i'd say work those lats out a lil more and maybe do some work on the serratus and you'd really be killing it IMO

evansss said:
looking really good bro. i'd say work those lats out a lil more and maybe do some work on the serratus and you'd really be killing it IMO

Ok thanks bro. i appreciate the help/

you know i have had an injury that has kept me from doing any pullups, pulldowns for months now. No doubt it shows. Thanks again for being honest!

JT190 said:
You da man t, lookin' damn solid broly. Bout time for a comp, you look like you're about 8 weeks out:)

OMG. I lose that much weight and you call me pee wee man 155!!

Great job so far man! You're definitely getting much, much leaner, I bet in a month, that 6pack will be rippin through nicely.

Winterlong said:
Great job so far man! You're definitely getting much, much leaner, I bet in a month, that 6pack will be rippin through nicely.

thanks winter. i hope so. my mid section has always been so thick, it is never as flat as i would like, but at least it will have abs showing soon.

tman55 said:
thanks winter. i hope so. my mid section has always been so thick, it is never as flat as i would like

I feel you one this one. Seriously though you look awesome, I look forward to seeing your pics every time because you never cease to impress. How much more cutting?

LiftTillIDie said:
I feel you one this one. Seriously though you look awesome, I look forward to seeing your pics every time because you never cease to impress. How much more cutting?

Thanks for the words. I really don't know how much weight i will lose. Guess it depends on how I like the way I look. Another month for sure, going to lose another 4-5 lbs and then reevaluate. I don't need to get as thin as a bb. Just want to get very lean.

What do you guys think the bf% looks like right now? my calipers are not accurate.

tman55 said:
Thanks for the words. I really don't know how much weight i will lose. Guess it depends on how I like the way I look. Another month for sure, going to lose another 4-5 lbs and then reevaluate. I don't need to get as thin as a bb. Just want to get very lean.

What do you guys think the bf% looks like right now? my calipers are not accurate.

~10%

Back