winstrol

cohonudo

i bought winstsrol stanazolol the brand is illium its called stanabol made in australia. its a 20 cc bottle and i got 20 darts for 230$ us. i am 16 my weight is 145 pounds i am 5'8 i dont know how much to take 1cc every other day and weekends off??? i havent started my cycle yet do the injections hurt? should i expect good results??? or any side effects?

You are only 16 years olds.............WAY TOO YOUNG to even be thinking of this.

Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a
time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this
point. You're going to need it.

coho thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard bro...there is no way ur body is ready for gear...u havent even grew into ur full frame yet...and stone is right about the skeletal issue...steroids stop the growth of ur bones...u need to train without any gear long before you thing about doing it....give it at least till ur 23-24 and hell by that time if you are training like an animal u will hella luv the juice after you have reached a peak without!!

Dude wait till your a bit older. The best thing I can say and hell Im pretty old, is eat like your a pig. Hell at that weight and age eat every thing you see and work out atleast 4 times a week. Sounds like you have a very high metabo. I di, I was 135 pounds / 6.0 at the age of 17. I finally grew into my adult body three years ago. Im going to be 35 this year and Im now topping the scale at 228/ 6ft. 2 in. tall/ 10%bf. Give it time ( your body ) to grow on its own. One thing Ive learned in live is good things do come to those who wait.

i really want to be a serious body builder and i want to compete i am eating very nutritious so do u really think im not ready. even i tho i want to compete in junior competitions

Brother, hold off a few years. Focus on perfecting your training, and your food intake first. Don't overtrain, that was my biggest mistake at your age.

Keep your workouts short, but intense. Stick to the basic exercises. Bench, squat, deadlift, over head press, inclines, and rows.

And take in MASSIVE amounts of meat, poultry, eggs, milk, fruit, vegetables, pasta, whole grains, and protein shakes. Supplement with a multi vitamin, and vitamins C and E.

Do that, and you'll grow so fucking fast that everyone will think you're on juice!

only anabolics that will stunt groth are the ones that convert to estrogen. wintrol/winny does not convert to estrogen (as long as it is legit Winstrol (winny) and not some test suspension). I wouldnt expect more than 5-10 pounds of lean body mass.

coho, totally understand the desire to start cranking away to achieve your goals, that's why you're here asking questions, and you should continue to ask. BUT, as you see from the numerous replies, you really need to build a solid base and give your body time to catch up to itself. At 16, 17, 18, 19, I took every supplement under the sun and screwed around with dbol at 17, jacked up my knees a bit as my growth plate became a little warped.

Slobber is right on, focus on your form, technique, drive and diet. Plus, keeping reading these boards for nutrition and training advice. You'll be so far ahead of the game by the time you're ready to hit AAS, you'll have an advantage over damn near anyone.

Just be patient bro. Enjoy your natural gains because you've got substantial growth ahead of you. It's not a race, it's a lifestyle.

'tensity said:
coho, totally understand the desire to start cranking away to achieve your goals, that's why you're here asking questions, and you should continue to ask. BUT, as you see from the numerous replies, you really need to build a solid base and give your body time to catch up to itself. At 16, 17, 18, 19, I took every supplement under the sun and screwed around with dbol at 17, jacked up my knees a bit as my growth plate became a little warped.

Slobber is right on, focus on your form, technique, drive and diet. Plus, keeping reading these boards for nutrition and training advice. You'll be so far ahead of the game by the time you're ready to hit AAS, you'll have an advantage over damn near anyone.

Just be patient bro. Enjoy your natural gains because you've got substantial growth ahead of you. It's not a race, it's a lifestyle.

AMEN!!! brotha

Be patient bro.....Gain a solid foundation training drug free first.....it will equate to more lean bodymass in the long run,good luck and train hard/eat big !

im 20 and if i would have known what i know now i might have waited till i was 22 or so to start.
16 is way too young. if you train intensely, rest and EAT. you will grow man. competing is fine, but at that age i would compete naturally.
patience my friend..
Karate Kid didnt win his matches the first time in the ring, he trained and it took time.
dont ask why i mentioned karate kid, it just came to mind.

focus on school, and training. then compete. then start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when your 22 or so.

good luck and stay healthy. and get rid of that Winstrol (winny), the more you have it the more you will want to use it.

and no one should ever sell to anyone under 18 let alone 21

Jay C said:
im 20 and if i would have known what i know now i might have waited till i was 22 or so to start.
16 is way too young. if you train intensely, rest and EAT. you will grow man. competing is fine, but at that age i would compete naturally.
patience my friend..
Karate Kid didnt win his matches the first time in the ring, he trained and it took time.
dont ask why i mentioned karate kid, it just came to mind.

focus on school, and training. then compete. then start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when your 22 or so.

good luck and stay healthy. and get rid of that Winstrol (winny), the more you have it the more you will want to use it.

and no one should ever sell to anyone under 18 let alone 21

your last part makes me laugh he he.:D

Anyone using or suggesting using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at 16 is simply someone who does not know anything about aas.

fatchops.. is that because i am not 21?

if i would have known i wouldnt have used under 21... damn sounds like buying beer..

well i guess thats why i got a fake ID when i was 17

145 lbs?
You got way more to go my friend.

A friend of mine was lifting 5 days a week and 2.5 hours ever time. He didnt gain a pound. Overtrained.
He then dropped to 3 days a week and 90min. Gained 13lbs in less than 5 months, only doing strict work-out and drinking protein-shakes. I doubt VERY much you would be gaining more with that Winstrol you got, it would be a waste of juice and above all you would probably rupture your own growth.

Back