12 week m1t cycle

t3project

powerlifter
started this out yesterday @ 10mg per day for the first week. have experienced no sides as of yet. looking forward to getting into the gym tomorrow. will post weekly updats with stats and new info.

currently i am 6' 220lbs.

progress pics will be posted at the end of the cycle.

Bimmer said:
after the first week what dosage will you use?

i will be doing a dosage progression until week 5. it will be done like this:

week 1 = 10mg per day
week 2 = 20mg
week 3 = 30mg
week 4 = 40mg

and finally

week 5 though 12 = 50mg

What is so wrong with his experiment? This is no crazier than running D-bol or any other 17aa for 12 weeks. Many have done it and are still alive. It is his body.

hyperlite32 said:
What is so wrong with his experiment? This is no crazier than running D-bol or any other 17aa for 12 weeks. Many have done it and are still alive. It is his body.

thank you

No Problem bro! It gets annoying really fast when people act like they know all because "ITS BAD FOR YOU LIVER" Sure, so is being a chronic alcohol abuser for years on end. And there livers go out when they are like 50yrs. Think about that.

Good luck with 50 mg M1T ED. What Ive heard the highest "sane" people go is like 15 mg... (;

i did 40 mg of m1t for 14 days...i gained 7 or 8 lbs.... i lost it all within a few weeks

as for the 12wk thing, all i can say is good luck

can a mod delete the posts in this thread that arent pertinent pls? this is a cycle log, not a "your are crazy do some reseach" thread.

t3project said:
can a mod delete the posts in this thread that arent pertinent pls? this is a cycle log, not a "your are crazy do some reseach" thread.

Yeah perhaps the replies (including this one) are irrelevant and not suitable in your log, but I only commented for your own good. Most M1T users seem to have gotten great results by just using 5-10 mg ED for 4-6 weeks. And youre planning to almost use 10x more for twice the time.

Just tell me you got Nolvadex at hand (;

well, 1st week is over. no sides to speak of. i put on 7lbs this week but most of it is water. gained a small amount of strenght but i wasnt expecting much of anything the 1st week. bumped it up to 20mg ED today for 1 week.

and why do i need nolva right now? m1t does not turn into estrogen. but yes, i have some for PCT

and why do i need nolva right now? m1t does not turn into estrogen. but yes, i have some for post cycle therapy (pct) [/B]

Well, if it works it converts to testosterone right? And that test can aromatize into estrogen.

it's methylated 1-test, so it doesnt work the same as natural test.

"The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic"

I think the most popular theory is that it converts to progestin, that's why guys are having trouble with controlling gyno from it.

Well, I was of the belief that it converts (or elevates) prolactin levels. People have been seeing good things when they supplement with B6 while on

awesome experiement bro please keep "ME" posted......

i love it when people learn through experience, just think of the knowledge you'll have on M1T when your done. Peace brother

well, 2nd week of 20mg ED dosage is up. i added rougly 5lbs of weight. still no sides!!! stregth seems to be a little better. my arms and chest a gaining mass too.

started week 3 a 30mg ED on the 14th.

3rd week at 30mg ED is up. added around 7 more lbs. STILL NO SIDES. noticed a big difference in strength increase. added around 15 to 20lbs to my last worksets on squat and bench.

started week 4 @ 40mg ED on the 21st

Back