cutting from 300!!

gettinstrong

270 now, goal is 220. age 21, chest 52, arms 19. constructive critiscism welcomed but if ur just gonna say shit like u need to lose fat, dont.

We'll i'm not really sure what you would want us to say then - Its impossible to make a judgment on your physique with the fat your carring.

All we can say is best of luck

i want u to say ur doin well dude, when u lose about 30-40lbs and ur all cut up ull be 230 or 240 ripped and ill still be a 160lb weaklin. something along those lines.

We'll like i said - Best of luck, i'm not going to coddle you and i don't think anyone else will.

However i will congrats. you WHEN you do reach your goals

Granted you are big. but your also very fat and carrying a lot of extra wieght. IMO you should concentrate more on diet and cardio.

u have a gfreat foundation.Keep the eating right and choose cardio that doesnt bore u. The KEY is consistency. A missed wrkout is NEVER made up.

Keep us updated.

Gator

I think you look good for 270. Keep cutting and keep the protein HIGH!!! Than once you get down to 230-240, SLOWLY bring up your carbs, and HIT THE FUCKING WEIGHTS AND GET MASSIVE

gettinstrong said:
i want u to say ur doin well dude, when u lose about 30-40lbs and ur all cut up ull be 230 or 240 ripped and ill still be a 160lb weaklin. something along those lines.

when did this become day care.

Obviously you have self esteem issues or you wouldn't need total strangers to tell you you are doing well when for all we know you could be just as fat then as you are know.

Besides, Who's to say you won't look just as sloppy (and hairy) when you are 230-240.

Post some before after pics and then let us critique. If you want to be coddled, there are about 2000 other boards that do that!!!

well I read his other thread that you closed, I felt like showing him there are stronger younger people so just to let him know, I"m 19 and I bench 405x5 raw, so I just killed his benchpress... :druggie:

Last edited:
ThickSteel said:
well I read his other thread that you closed, I felt like showing him there are stronger younger people so just to let him know, I"m 19 and I bench 405x5 raw, so I just killed his benchpress... :druggie:

u talk a big bench, wheres ur pics huh?, do u even workout??, wats all this day care coddling crap, its a pic forum. ur all tough behind ur computer screens, man up and post some pics, lets see ur progress.

gettinstrong said:
u talk a big bench, wheres ur pics huh?, do u even workout??, wats all this day care coddling crap, its a pic forum. ur all tough behind ur computer screens, man up and post some pics, lets see ur progress.

This had to be a joke........right?

gettinstrong said:

Problem is, at first glance I would not have guessed you are a weight lifter. I am sure you have muscle under that BF, but it is difficult to see.

Most people making a post on something like this would simply post and say this is my before pic and I wannt lose weight. Then ask for advice and give goals. You are asking for constructive criticism, then tell us not to say "Lose weight"....well, that seems to be your biggest problem, your BF. So, here it is. Constructive criticism, lose some BF. It is unhealthy to have a BF that high.

in the title it states "cutting from 300" then i said im 270 now and my goal is 220. doesnt this indicate to u that im in the process of dieting. oh and i wanted to add something to all u guys out there there that like to hide behind ur light bodyweight and use it as an excuse for ur lack of power. i can lift more now at 270 than i could at 300 and im positive ill be lifting even more when im 220 than now.
As for the bodyfat issue this is powerlifting/bodylifting cest la vie, its called bulking where u eat shit loads in the hope of gaining muscle, then u cut, try it.

gettinstrong said:
in the title it states "cutting from 300" then i said im 270 now and my goal is 220. doesnt this indicate to u that im in the process of dieting. oh and i wanted to add something to all u guys out there there that like to hide behind ur light bodyweight and use it as an excuse for ur lack of power. i can lift more now at 270 than i could at 300 and im positive ill be lifting even more when im 220 than now.
As for the bodyfat issue this is powerlifting/bodylifting cest la vie, its called bulking where u eat shit loads in the hope of gaining muscle, then u cut, try it.

You went on a continuous bulk til you hit 300lbs??!! Learn how to bulk, it's not about getting as fat as possible, it's about eating enough to gain weight so that the body's ability to recover is increased. Bulking should NOT take you above 16-18% BF, 16% being the most healthy. BTW, do you realize that the more BF you put on, the harder it is to get back off without losing muscle? You could end up being a good 20lbs + lighter than your goal because you end up losing alot of muscle.

Back