cutting from 300!!

alfa23 said:
fonz is a result from some freak genetic experiment conducted on him by sas lab workers, hence the missing pectoral muscles

LMFAO....He got bitten by a genetically modified super spider.

wow....just....wow...i am speechless, this kid doesn't have a clue. lets see if he is benching in the 5's when he is 27. i will bet he will have died of a heart attack from "bulking" long before then.

and there are many holes in his stories too, but i am sure you guys caught a lot of them.

oh and ps...i am definitely stronger than you, but as i am 28, i dont count apparently.

500 lb deadlift at age 20 isnt even anything special if ur bragging about ur lifts....
ive pulled a 515 after doing 4 sets of deads i was also 20... nothin special
ive seen a video of a kid pulling 700+ at age 17 and he was a twig...

haha this dude says he bulked to 300lbs.

yeah, I bulked to 260 too.. eating chips and watching tv for 6 months

Hey gettinstrong, are u fuking kiddin me bro???????????? I gaurantee I am stronger than ur flabby ass and Im 24. I would like to see some pictures of u in the strongman competition. Why dont you post a picture of you lifting some big weight or something. And dont come on here bragging like u are big shit and post a picture of urself when u look like a trashbag filled with shit. U are funny man. This thread is killing me. :asshole:

Last edited:
naam89 said:
Atleast he had the balls to post his pics lets see urs dood keep hitting the gym

My pic is posted you dumb ass, Look at the "my Pic when I was 320" thread in the pictures of our member forum.

..BRO do u even have a permit for those tits.. i seen it all post a pic again whend u no longer need a bra................

this whole thread went to fucking hell quick

the only thing i can see is lose alot more BF and you'll look alot better. Also who gives a fuck about your lifts.

Back