cutting from 300!!

cos theyre all haters, they move from thread to thread dissin peoples pics, people that arent 185lbs with "abs". ofcourse none of them hav pics to back theyre claims up.
Why are you so defensive? You brought the flames down upon yourself; you basically called everyone out on this board with your last thread, acting as though you set the standard of strength or something. Titling it "Who here is stronger than me" is NOT the smartest way to gain friends on here; especially when you aren't exactly the picture of perfection yourself. There are a lot of great people here and a ton of valuable information; perhaps you should change your handle and lurk for awhile, then make a fresh start. A better first thread for you might be "Who here can help me get stronger?" I guarantee that no one will flame you for asking legitimate questions in order to better yourself. Save bullshit like this for the convo lounge, so that Red and Johny J can have their way with you in there.

Grade?

I'M sorry....What Grade did you say you were in?!?!?

:goof:

gettinstrong said:
Thank you all very much for the great feedback, I see now I might have a thing or two to work on, but I am still the strongest kid in my grade 6 class.

Hey gettinstrong,

I'm 21, i'm 6' tall and i'm about 200 lbs, i'm just gettin back into the weights, and i'm benching about 225 for a few reps right now.

I used to bench 270 for about 3 or 4 reps (oh fuck yes with a spotter), so i am admitting that you can apparently outlift me, but hey guess what? I can garantee that i have more friends then you and i've probably had sex a lot more then you, but you wouldn't hear me bragging about it until you had to go around and shoot your mouth off about the bullshit lifts you have.

Unless your a powerlifter, who gives a fuck how much you can lift? especially when your only 21 years old, your gonna get stronger and stronger, but i still think your full of shit.

And to the guy who posted his pic, good luck on cutting down all that weight, cardio and diet is all you can do though.

gettinstrong said:
i want u to say ur doin well dude, when u lose about 30-40lbs and ur all cut up ull be 230 or 240 ripped and ill still be a 160lb weaklin. something along those lines.
You're doin well dude, when you lose about 30-40lbs and ur all cut up ull be 230-240 ripped and ill still be a 160lb weaklin.

Feel better? But in all honesty you're probably gonna have to lose about 40-50lbs to get ripped and some of that is gonna be muscle. So dont freakout when you're ripped @ 210-215 with 17" arms. It will still look WAY better than 19" arms @ 35% bf. Good luck, I hope you get where you want to go. :startrek:

gettinstrong said:
i done a continious bulk from 160lbs to 300 lbs in 2yrs, when i got to about 250, i got the opportunity to compete in strongman contests so i bulked to 300. it worked pretty well, i increased my deadlift from 330 to 570 in 2yrs. now im dieting, consuming roughly 300 grams protein, 150 carbs and 50 fat a day, iv been doing this for 3wks and iv lost about 10-12lbs and got stronger in the process.

not a bulk you dumass. you just got fat and lazy and the pic shows it.

bulking pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

age20,been training for 2 and a half yrs, curently bulking.
chest49.5, arms18.5, legs31, calves19.5, neck18.5- all measurements unpumped,height 5"11, weight 260
totally natural, been alternating between powerlifting and bodybuilding
bench- 350max, deadlift 550max, squat 500max.
please comment, all input welcomed.
Attached Thumbnails

This post of yours was dated 11-8-04. Did you really put on 40pounds in 3-4 months (making you 300)? Then you cut down to 270, in roughly 1-2months? If all of this is true, you will have a very easy time cutting to 220 (or whatever your goal is). GOod Luck!

here you go

dr.skat said:
bulking pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

age20,been training for 2 and a half yrs, curently bulking.
chest49.5, arms18.5, legs31, calves19.5, neck18.5- all measurements unpumped,height 5"11, weight 260
totally natural, been alternating between powerlifting and bodybuilding
bench- 350max, deadlift 550max, squat 500max.
please comment, all input welcomed.
Attached Thumbnails

This post of yours was dated 11-8-04. Did you really put on 40pounds in 3-4 months (making you 300)? Then you cut down to 270, in roughly 1-2months? If all of this is true, you will have a very easy time cutting to 220 (or whatever your goal is). GOod Luck!

Last edited:
dr.skat said:

Haha, are those pics even the same person as the pic in this thread? I smell a fish.

Atleast my forearm is stronger than yours coz I can masturbate 6 times in a row and they are 27 inches and bigger than my legs.

My dick is 11 inches and 5 inches in diameter just incase your wondering.

ectomorph said:
You're doin well dude, when you lose about 30-40lbs and ur all cut up ull be 230-240 ripped and ill still be a 160lb weaklin.

Feel better? But in all honesty you're probably gonna have to lose about 40-50lbs to get ripped and some of that is gonna be muscle. So dont freakout when you're ripped @ 210-215 with 17" arms. It will still look WAY better than 19" arms @ 35% bf. Good luck, I hope you get where you want to go. :startrek:

you are such the diplomat!! haha

Back