cutting from 300!!

Arthur.Fonzerelli said:
I suppose if I had not been called up for duty with my elite SAS Unit I would be benching more. I've seen you pic fat boy and I doubt you bench much more than 135.

This threads a classic! I feel i have to give my two cents though. Gettingstrong u should hav waited till u had lost some weight before posting up. But that aside u have a very solid physique, definately lots of muscle, big chest, lats, traps, arms and ur lifts r most impressive for ur age and amount of time lifting. I cant compare u to the other members that hav disrespected u because conveniently they dont have pics of their ripped 270lb frames. But hey neither do i, which is something that will be soon remedied. Most of the people on here just like an arguement, I cant lift as much as u and iv been training 8yrs, i admit it and im sure 90% of the people on these boards cant either.
As for the weight loss, dont look for a quick fix, if u do it too quickly u will loose muscle, take it slowly, diet and train right and in 1yr i guarantee u can be 220 with 10-12%bf.

ps. arthur fonzerelli u my friend r in no position to pass judgement, take ur skinny weak ass down to a gym, acquire a membership and build some muscle before posting ur deteriorated UGLY ass on these boards. Ur sayin this dudes weak and fat or watever, he may be fat at the moment but hes just starting out and hes got more potential than u will ever have, thats obvious.
Called up for duty in ur elite sas unit???wtf, they have sas in spain, i thought spanish special forces were the legion or the uoe? and iv never met an sas operative that posts his occupation on the net.

Pheeenom said:
ps. arthur fonzerelli u my friend r in no position to pass judgement, take ur skinny weak ass down to a gym, acquire a membership and build some muscle before posting ur deteriorated UGLY ass on these boards. Ur sayin this dudes weak and fat or watever, he may be fat at the moment but hes just starting out and hes got more potential than u will ever have, thats obvious.
Called up for duty in ur elite sas unit???wtf, they have sas in spain, i thought spanish special forces were the legion or the uoe? and iv never met an sas operative that posts his occupation on the net.

Usually I would post another ab shot and then rip into your cranial capacity, or lack there of. However I am in no mood. Frankly I have been in bad shape since I got out of that Iranian prison cell by killing my guard with a spoon.

Those of you who know me recall my 4 PhD. degrees, one of which was in Nuclear Engineering. Well last year my elite SAS unit was called up for covert ops in Iran. Owing to my expertise in Nuclear Physics and my impressive physical state I was promoted to Lt. General and put in charge. Well as luck would have it due to my NFL Europe stardom the Iranians recognized me. I only managed to stay on cycle by converting plaster from my cell walls into Fina with some chemicals I found around the prison. I survived on Fina and R-ALA alone 36 months until my escape.

I doubt an amoeba brain is capable of processing the hell I went through for King and country. Thankfully I am back at Los Alamos National labs now, and can continue my work on nuclear fission. Lets see you pics, here is one I took today…

attachment.php

rotflmao!!!! thats some of the most comical shit iv ever heard. especially converting the plaster from ur cell walls in to fina. oh btw, nobody gives a shit about abs bro, there not on the top of the list of priorities of a real bber. when r u going to bulk up and put on some real size. u look 185-195lbs, u got illusion going on, but when r u gonna face reality that ur nothing?

kojie said:
try reading his other thread so you'll find out why ppl reacted to him...

yhe guy has just signed upto to respond to this thread only? looks fishy to me, gettingstrong is having his fat arse owned

Waterfowl said:
That guy ain't benchin 350!

385lbs for 2 reps. I weighed 220lbs mind you. And I work out at my Uni, and since I'm the strongest person at my ym, nobody really stares anymore as we pretty much know each other there. Remember I've been to Romania, Bulgaria , and Turkey. Home of the best powerlifters in the world today. Soulimanyogle......if thats spelt right. never could spell it. The guys is REAKY. He is the strongest powerlifter per lb of weight in the world. Worked out with him once in Romania. I miss that place. I swear WaterBoy, you wouldn't last 10 minutes at that gym......most hard-core gym I've ever been. NOBODY under 210lbs. A 300lb bench is considered WEAK. I was struggling big-time with 350lbs and people were raising their eyebrows at me.

Lets see some pics, or are you another trashology fat boy?
attachment.php

My weight is 273, 2% BF in that pic. Put up or shut up.

Arthur.Fonzerelli said:
385lbs for 2 reps. I weighed 220lbs mind you. And I work out at my Uni, and since I'm the strongest person at my ym, nobody really stares anymore as we pretty much know each other there. Remember I've been to Romania, Bulgaria , and Turkey. Home of the best powerlifters in the world today. Soulimanyogle......if thats spelt right. never could spell it. The guys is REAKY. He is the strongest powerlifter per lb of weight in the world. Worked out with him once in Romania. I miss that place. I swear WaterBoy, you wouldn't last 10 minutes at that gym......most hard-core gym I've ever been. NOBODY under 210lbs. A 300lb bench is considered WEAK. I was struggling big-time with 350lbs and people were raising their eyebrows at me.

Lets see some pics, or are you another trashology fat boy?
attachment.php

fONZ, why so freaking defensive? I was talking about the kid who started the thread. I should have made my self more clear. But, since you like jumping people's asses so quickly, You can go fuck yourself bitch..

If that guy fonz in the pics can bench press 350lbs, then i have a 10" pecker. the guy in fonzes pics looks no more than 160lbs!!!!

Pheeenom said:
If that guy fonz in the pics can bench press 350lbs, then i have a 10" pecker. the guy in fonzes pics looks no more than 160lbs!!!!

fonz is a result from some freak genetic experiment conducted on him by sas lab workers, hence the missing pectoral muscles

alfa23 said:
fonz is a result from some freak genetic experiment conducted on him by sas lab workers, hence the missing pectoral muscles

Bruce Banner had something to do w/ this :dunno:

gettinstrong said:
but i am stronger than everyone

your a fat retard

ass

o yea 270 pounds? 300 grams of protein? no wonder! why dont you go ahead and DOUBLE to 600

love the ultimate warrior

DiscoFever said:
o yea you might not have the best chest or the nicest abs, but you gotta sweet pair a tits

That's funny as hell!

Note: Protein in ridiculously high amounts can be stored as fat just as easily as carbohydrates, a 70% efficiency ratio.

Back