cutting from 300!!

Wow...if you can drop like 40 lbs in 1 to 2 months, you should spread the word on how you did it...you'd make a fortune promoting a diet like that. :eek2:

dr.skat said:
bulking pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

age20,been training for 2 and a half yrs, curently bulking.
chest49.5, arms18.5, legs31, calves19.5, neck18.5- all measurements unpumped,height 5"11, weight 260
totally natural, been alternating between powerlifting and bodybuilding
bench- 350max, deadlift 550max, squat 500max.
please comment, all input welcomed.
Attached Thumbnails

hmmm. no comment.. well yes as a matter of fact i do.

If you bulked all the way up from 160 or whatever the hell you said to 300 to gain some lbs on the deadlift, looks like you put 2 years of fat behind you plain and simple. Congrats on your awsome lifts but you just put your body through hell and very unhealthy.

Not everyone on this board is a powerlifter. Not everyone is out for just huge raw lifts. Congrats on your lifts but most people on here really don't care if your the strongest person on the board. Personally, during wrestling season i wrestle at 133lbs, i don't deadlift 500lbs but i'm cut and i would rather be cut and give a little bit of strength up than bulk for 2 years putting nothing but fat into my heart. THis is no knock on any powerlifter in anyway, but this guy is going the wrong route.

Good luck on your process. I hope the weight comes off.

yeh it is fukin unhealthy no doubt, but its better to bulk when im young rather than when im old and im at greater risk of heart attacks etc. and there was some confusion about my fat loss. over 2yrs i went from about 160 to 300, then from 300 to 260 in a few months then back up to 270 after a cycle of sust, now im about 260.
the reason i bulked so much was to compete in strongman. done that got a first and a third like i planned. and as for the haters who are sayin shit like a 575lb deadlift aint shit and i did that in high school blah blah blah, im gonna call bullpoop on that, cos where r all these people in the strongman comps and powerlifting, cos iv competed in strongman contests and been around the powerlifting circuit and im yet to see it. the uk strongest man with guys like glenn ross etc, the deadlift is 575lbs for reps, some of the guys cant shift and even the best guys are getting between 1 and 10 reps max.

you did not BULK , bulk doesnt mean got fat, i seriously doubt your as strong as you say you are either, most strong men have muscle under thier fat, if you cut back i promise your arms will be around 16-17s, 19inches at 35% body fat doesnt leave much room for muscle, and i have bigger traps than you, with 110lbs less weight and about 20% less fat,

The whole point is gettingstrong, that you might want to know who you're talking to before you make claims that you're stronger than everyone. Your arrogance is what you need to work on. While a heavier individual will lift more aggregate weight with all things being equal, putting on 140 pounds in 2 years is not exactly a recipe for success for competing against people who have methodically built their weight up to a heavweight competitive level, especially in light of the fact that fat mass is metabolically inactive.

My sisters penis has more strength then you. you are not worthy of this board,Proceed to the Convo lounge, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I feel like going to the Mongolian Grill for supper tonight. Damn, I am hungry.

StoneCold, keep the flaming to the convo lounge or I will have to suspend your account for 1 month like Golden_Muscle. BTW, where is GM, isn't it about time he came back?

This dude + GM + Andre = GREATNESS!!!!!!!

bla bla bla, bla bla bla, why didnt u pricks just say that, my interpretation would hav just been the same. dont i know how to stir up a hornets nest, i think some of u messed ur diapers havin ur little tantrums.
And alfa 23 ur a complete waste of space, dick. ur 25yrs old or something, ur about 140lbs soakin wet, uv done shitloads of roids and ur traps r bigger than mine, hahahhahahhahahhahah. lets see ur pic beanpole, infact iv found a good use for u, maybe u can make a few bucks, get urself down to a restaurant, when the customers hav some food stuck in their teeth, they can just use u as a toothpick.

alfa23 said:
you did not BULK , bulk doesnt mean got fat, i seriously doubt your as strong as you say you are either, most strong men have muscle under thier fat, if you cut back i promise your arms will be around 16-17s, 19inches at 35% body fat doesnt leave much room for muscle, and i have bigger traps than you, with 110lbs less weight and about 20% less fat,

Whats with the link bro? Is that you?

gettinstrong said:
bla bla bla, bla bla bla, why didnt u pricks just say that, my interpretation would hav just been the same. dont i know how to stir up a hornets nest, i think some of u messed ur diapers havin ur little tantrums.
And alfa 23 ur a complete waste of space, dick. ur 25yrs old or something, ur about 140lbs soakin wet, uv done shitloads of roids and ur traps r bigger than mine, hahahhahahhahahhahah. lets see ur pic beanpole, infact iv found a good use for u, maybe u can make a few bucks, get urself down to a restaurant, when the customers hav some food stuck in their teeth, they can just use u as a toothpick.
If you look around some of our pics are already up!! Mine, RJ, ect. CALM DOWN! :druggie:

gettinstrong said:

ha ha i use roids to grow traps? and you use roids to grow 10 bellies, under all that shit and lard there is a skinny man breaking to get out, probably around 140lbs after you get to 10%Bf some people here actually go to a gym, perhaps you should do the same before making your bullshit fatboy claims, just because you can eat 4 supersize MC donalds does not make you a tough guy fatty, 5 more weeks my new pics will be up chevck MY ONLINE JOURNAL for my stats if you wish now go get your gym mebership

gettinstrong said:

Relax Rumple Smallskin!

gettinstrong said:
270 now, goal is 220. age 21, chest 52, arms 19. constructive critiscism welcomed but if ur just gonna say shit like u need to lose fat, dont.

Check it and go back to your trash hole:

Fonz at 203lbs:
attachment.php

And yes, I'm stronger than you as well. 350 lb bench, grant it I was working with Romainian power lifters at the time, but you get the point. Another classic trashology member.

(and yes this is not the real fonz :()

Arthur.Fonzerelli said:
Check it and go back to your trash hole:

Fonz at 203lbs:
attachment.php

And yes, I'm stronger than you as well. 350 lb bench, grant it I was working with Romainian power lifters at the time, but you get the point. Another classic trashology member.

(and yes this is not the real fonz :()

wat do u want me to say, congrats?? ur braggin about a 350 bench, ur 27 frickin yrs old its disgusting, u should be hittin the 500's by now. i can bench 350 and iv been training a lot shorter time than u im sure and iv only been benching for a yr.

gettinstrong said:
wat do u want me to say, congrats?? ur braggin about a 350 bench, ur 27 frickin yrs old its disgusting, u should be hittin the 500's by now. i can bench 350 and iv been training a lot shorter time than u im sure and iv only been benching for a yr.

I suppose if I had not been called up for duty with my elite SAS Unit I would be benching more. I've seen you pic fat boy and I doubt you bench much more than 135.

Back