Jul's pics...

jul said:
I am planning on taking more pics in a couple weeks. Will post them as soon as I do. I can tell a difference in the legs, calves, delts and back. Gained about 10 lbs too. Bodyfat around 13% right now.

And thanks! :)

nothing wrong with %13 :D

i just saw my x recently and she is %13 and is looking awsome with a 6 pack to die for... i wish i wasnt on test when i went to go see her....ahhhhh big mistake :spank:

but on a serious note looking forward to seeing the progress pics

Reactions: jul
montess said:
I'm hear for you baby :doggy:

If anyone is wondering where the updated pics are...
some people just have to F it up for everyone with their out of line comments...

Everyone give a BIG thanks to Montess! :dumbass: :squintfin

LukeDuke said:
some people just have to F it up for everyone with their out of line comments...

How about a big SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jul
LukeDuke said:

I wish you knew wtf you were talking about shit head, me and Jul are cool dickknob. She more than likely has alot of personal stuff going on.

montess said:
I wish you knew wtf you were talking about shit head, me and Jul are cool dickknob. She more than likely has alot of personal stuff going on.

No, you and Jul are not cool, and you obviously are the one who has no clue- :dumbass:

You are so defensive and abrasive. Have you ever though that some people find that rude. I think maybe you should look into so one on one therapy sessions...perhaps you can fit it in after your weight watchers meetings.

Last edited:
LukeDuke said:
No, you and Jul are not cool, and you obviously are the one who has no clue- :dumbass:

You are so defensive and abrasive. Have you ever though that some people find that rude. I think maybe you should look into so one on one therapy sessions...perhaps you can fit it in after your weight watchers meetings.
she is a grown women, I'm sure she can take anything I've dished out. that being said. Fuck off

goku_kakarot77 said:
:naughty: dammm honey ur HOT AS HELL :devil2: : :naughty: ...shit ur sexy
lol ur natural just like me

keep up the good work :devil2: :

In other word: Young hot guy seeking Male Companions.

18 year old natural body builder, 8.3% Body fat ,180cm, 6 pack, deep pecs, shit loads of viens on arms and legs, been through 3 big ,major body transformations

Specializing in male satisfaction. Deep Anal Tissue Massage. Pm ME.

Back