need controled delivery help, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think Laundry is ok, but remember he stashed his computer elsewhere, so he probably wont be around for awhile I'd guess.

hey brothers i'm new on this board but i can be found on meso and
AB as well as ef. have any body heard from LS. IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A WEEK SINCE HE POSTED ABOUT THE ATTEMPT CONTROLLED DELIVERY.
what happen, is in jail or what? i think it about time for a update?
i would think that he would be able to post something about what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, in my opinion I think everything is fine with him. He probably is laying low right now, and if he hid his computer how the hell do you expect him to reply? I would say that if everything is going well then he should be back on by this weekend. Does anybody know if any mail he gets will be searched automatically? If they are waiting to get him for that package can they just check other packs that are suppose to be delivered to him as well since they have suspicion. Because I think that is where it could screw him a bit.

so whats a bad packaging job? goods readily visible? what? and while im at it what would be considered a good packaging job? i dont want to go into too much detail about why im asking but i could really use an answer. thanks.

Exactly, I think he is just laying low, very wise IMO.

Bad packaging, well thats hard to say. I knew of a source that used to double wrap everything, but eventually in volume SHIT HAPPENS, and he got busted.

Just to add a little to what biggie has already said.........a lot depends on where you live and the nature of your local law enforcement. When you get a seizure letter, which we all ignore, notice is also given to local authorities in the jurisdiction where you live. They can chose to pursue the matter with the local postal inspector. You might think small towns without a lot of crime would be more likely to jump on this, but you never know......my friend of many years recently had a controlled delivery executed on him for 20 friggin amps. Hick town? No.....Miami-Dade!!!!
Remember......this is part of the risk that goes with the lifestyle and John Law is damn good at what he does. Don't even start if you can't accept the risk.
Sometime I'll post my personal horror story.

should i ask this in another thread? the bad packaging/ good packaging thing? i dont want my shit getting intercepted or worse, attracting attention because some dude doesnt know how to package the shit. sorry if its alittle off topic but i think the question is relevant.

kube said:
should i ask this in another thread? the bad packaging/ good packaging thing? i dont want my shit getting intercepted or worse, attracting attention because some dude doesnt know how to package the shit. sorry if its alittle off topic but i think the question is relevant.
bro its just not a good idea to give away any packaging secrets on the board , big brother is watching ;)

kube said:

Dawg is right. Talk about packaging should not be talked about on the boards.

But what I will say is bad packaging is bad packaging. Just read between the lines.

yeah, i see what you guys mean. i guess i have alot to learn. it just sucks to maybe screw someone over or get screwed because of ignorance. later.

Well I had to go to the post office today to pick up some Nolva from a pharm that sends registered. You can bet I was stelthly looking around, put the stuff in the trunk, and went 2 places before coming home, LOL.

Hope to hear from LS soon....

AustinTX said:
Well I had to go to the post office today to pick up some Nolva from a pharm that sends registered. You can bet I was stelthly looking around, put the stuff in the trunk, and went 2 places before coming home, LOL.

I hate when that happens. I once had to go to the post office to pick up a pack from China. I hand the slip to the guy, and it takes him a while to find the thing in the back. The whole time I am thinking he is telling some guys in the back to get ready to jump me as soon as I take that pack. When he finally comes back to the counter, he asks me two times whether that is my name on there. At that point I feel like saying that I don't know whose fucking name that is. Then he makes me sign same kind of receipt, telling me to neatly print my name above the signature. I swear, when I was finally walking out of there, I thought that a whole SWAT team was waiting for me outside. I would rather lose some money than ever go through that shit again. Oh, by the way, when I finally got home and opened the damn thing, it turns out that customs had seized my shit.

its a risk everyone takes wether you are getting the shit from a friend hooking up a friend going through your local dealer or whatever. prohibition sucks. just imagine what folks went through in the 20s with alcohol. which is now legal. so much shit and for what?

MY ADVICE : join a local gym , get to know the people after lifting there for several months , and i can assure you that anabolics will be made available to you without as much risk .
JUST BEWARE OF FAKES AND NARCS !

BIGGY : I HOPE YOU CHECK IP ADDIES BRO. THIS POSSIBLE NARC MIGHT BE ON THE BOARD UNDER A NEW NAME .

dangerous game in here fellas . i hope all is ok with LD , but hes just playing it safe im sure . interesting board , he he he .:40oz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back