The Adventures of Beans

9-2-05
Squats 290x6x6x10
Hack Squats 280x6 (I died)
seated calves

9-4-05
Shitty workout, not eating much lately. Sick of this stuff.

bb press 205x6; 215x5 i think
chest dips
side laterals

and out

didn't record much, shitty workout

keep your head up..

if you are run down ..just take a week off and lounge around.

not a bad workout regardless.

keep up the good work'

mister69 said:
keep your head up..

if you are run down ..just take a week off and lounge around.

not a bad workout regardless.

keep up the good work'

I definitely do need a week off, but I am in a post cycle therapy (pct) and will finish this first.

JerseyArt said:
Bean

How long have you been in PCT?

Also did you use hcg during your cycle?

It will be four weeks on this Friday.

I didn't use HCG throughout the whole cycle; I probably should have. I only shot it for the last couple weeks, 500IU E4D.

pullinbig said:
who said you cant take a week or two off while doing pct?

I just always figured it wasn't a good idea. But after Sunday's horrible workout I am taking the remainder of this week off.

12-14-05

doing full body 3x a week for a bit, alternating squats and deads, and doing leg press on the dead days, one work set per part

Incline press 175x7 (angle on this bench was horrible, it was like 90% a shoulder movement
Deadlifts 315x10
leg press somethingx12
push press 135x8
shrugs 90x12
t-bar rows 90 x 10

feel weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

mister69 said:
so you doing a HIT type traininng? not going to failure but workin that body part 3 times a week?

my plan was to try HST but looking at the rep schemes with 15s and stuff I got really annoyed.

but yeah, none of those sets were to failure, I just took them until they were somewhat difficult, although the deads were hard as hell, im not used to high rep deads at all. I usually work with 3-5\

I think I really prefer a standard split but just trying somethign new

10-10-05

squats
235 5x5
completely bottomed out, with a slight pause on the bottom

5x5 on squats gave me a lot of sucess in the past, so i'll go back to it for hte time being. it sucks for bench and deads imo though

Try Bench Like An Animal?? Set of 15, then 6 reps, 5,4,3,2,1,1 last one reps aren't 100% max but just over 90% each week add at least 5 to 10 pounds so your bench technically should go up that much each week, realistically it'll slow down after a few weeks, just a thought, keep up the good work man, numbers are huge from the last time i saw on here.

Deads
405x5

DB rows
100x12
110x12

Close grip pulldowns
140x12x12

Shrugs
275x10x10

Back