Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true that this site seems to promote Pinnacle and that it is difficult to find something positive about them on other sites. But the other sites tend to promote other UGL's so who knows, its probably just a competition thing. One thing that I find to be funny is that some sites do not allow any labs to be named in threads unless it is talking shit about Pinnacle. Seems like there is a lot of hating going on. I feel confident that Pinnacle is what it says it is. I'll know for sure in a couple of months.

Its true that this site seems to promote Pinnacle and that it is difficult to find something positive about them on other sites. But the other sites tend to promote other UGL's so who knows, its probably just a competition thing. One thing that I find to be funny is that some sites do not allow any labs to be named in threads unless it is talking shit about Pinnacle. Seems like there is a lot of hating going on. I feel confident that Pinnacle is what it says it is. I'll know for sure in a couple of months.

its a good thing you picked up on that. every board has their faults and problems. the biggest one being pimping sponsers and literally saying any and every other lab is bad

Just start very small. It sucks to feel scammed...

I'm starting my 2nd week of a Pinnacle test E cycle (my first ever). Got blood work before I started and plan on getting bloodwork somewhere in between the 6-10wk mark. I will def post up my results but I've rarely heard anything negative about Pinn besides the website going down.

I ordered from Pinn. Customer service is top notch. Delivery was quick. I choose Pinn. cause my buddy is using their test c and I see the results for my self every week!! I will start my gear tomorrow and cant wiait cause I belive with out even using yet. But I already know its legit!!!

Honestly, what's the difference between Test E and Test C?

On some sites they will be the same price on others Test C will be more expensive and on others Test E will be more expensive.

Not much, almost none. Test C has a longer Ester than Test E. About the same injection times to.

There Test and Tren is g2g people. Never tried any of their orals. And as for their AI's and PCT's, g2g. Love Pinn.

Received my pinn anavar today. Jb is the man! Will be adding it to my pinn test e cycle for the last 6 weeks

Received my pinn anavar today. Jb is the man! Will be adding it to my pinn test e cycle for the last 6 weeks
Sweet man, a few people were complaining about their orders and not receiving them, glad someone recently got theirs. Gives me hope that I'll get my order soon too, super stoked! Let us know how the Anavar is once your done.

From personal use the Anavar (var) was g2g I also like the EQ and Test C.
Help me step up my game and JB has always been good about orders, I think he is just busy.

Guys and gals,

Don't hold anything against JB. He will get back to you if you were waiting. Trust me on this one. His service is 2nd to none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back