Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used pinnacle once a friend ended a cycle and had tnt left and hooked me up and the injections hurt bad afterwards. felt good tho.

Yeah, the lab has a good recommendation from someone I trust very much also, just looking for info from the general populace on their experiences as well.

Honestly, what's the difference between Test E and Test C?

On some sites they will be the same price on others Test C will be more expensive and on others Test E will be more expensive.

Anyone here used Pinnacle labs gear before?

More specifically, the test e or dbol?

I've used the Test E and Prop from Pinnacle Labs. Their gear is strong as shit. I run it with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and HGH blue tops and I actually underdose because the sides were pretty intense. I'm still on cycle and def sticking to this brand. def g2g- see pics below :) I threw in one from yday just for fun...

Yeah, I actually have two different styles of labels on my vials now.

From everything I have found, read, and experienced Pinnacle is a top-notch company that looks out for it's clients to a degree that one would not expect.

Highly recommend to anyone.

I've used the Test E and Prop from Pinnacle Labs. Their gear is strong as shit. I run it with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and HGH blue tops and I actually underdose because the sides were pretty intense. I'm still on cycle and def sticking to this brand. def g2g- see pics below :) I threw in one from yday just for fun...

I love the 3rd pic tossed in there! Sh is being attacked by a chicken hawk!!

Gear looks good too ;)

thats a angry bird you old fart lol. google it.

LoL Damn! I was thinking fog horn leghorns boy

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back