Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here used Pinnacle labs gear before?

More specifically, the test e or dbol?

I have tried their Dbol before and test p. Dbol is kind of expensive but it worked well. I had slightly above average gains from the test p@150mgs/EOD. Not a bad lab at all.

I have tried their Dbol before and test p. Dbol is kind of expensive but it worked well. I had slightly above average gains from the test p@150mgs/EOD. Not a bad lab at all.

I love the dbol. I don't even mind the water weight. It keeps me big and full.

can somebody send me the site info or pinnacles list/prices?
recently started using this site as apposed to a different one and have heard nothing but good things about pinn

Just finished my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast and taking their clomid and rui nolva. by far my best post cycle therapy (pct). not sure if ive had bunk clomid/nolva in the past highly doubt it since it was from rui. im still making gains, pumps are still phenomenal maybe its the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i dont know. ive got their test c/tren e/adrol sittin on deck for july cant wait. ive only used their pct products and im lovin em

Anybody from Canada order from Pinnacle? Found their prices to be better than a Canadian source...but you know, the whole customs bit.

Got a question. I see there out of stock on Nolva clomid and anadrol. Anyone have any idea when we will see it back in stock?

Just got my bloodwork back and they are def g2g....right where I should be and even better with the customer service these bros are applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back