MOM's Dermacrine Log

MoM, just got it in today. I'm gonna run a 4-week cycle starting on Monday. Now I'm just waiting on the nolva I ordered from Research-ology...Really looking forward to running it considering I haven't run any ph's in a couple years.

Lower body hypertrophy -

walking db lunges 55's x16 (8 per leg) 75's x16 95's x18
leg extensions 145 x10 205 x10 265 x10
triple superset w/ decline crunches x20 x25 x30
and unilateral calf extension 200 x20 300 x20 400 x22
preacher curl machine 100 x8 150 x8 200 (full stack) x8 dropset 80 x6
superset w/ overhead db extension 75 x10 100 x10 120 x12

I did 40 the whole time and I consider that a pretty mild run. For a guys like us that are already bigger than average a think bumping up the dose a little is worthwhile. As far as dosing times go, I just did the standard am/pm dosing. I would take 50mg on workout days and 30 on off days. I liked to get my blood levels up before getting in the gym so on lifting days I would go 2 in the morning 2 an hour before the gym and 1 in the evening.

I did 40 the whole time and I consider that a pretty mild run. For a guys like us that are already bigger than average a think bumping up the dose a little is worthwhile. As far as dosing times go, I just did the standard am/pm dosing. I would take 50mg on workout days and 30 on off days. I liked to get my blood levels up before getting in the gym so on lifting days I would go 2 in the morning 2 an hour before the gym and 1 in the evening.
Alright bro, thanks I'm gonna do 40x4 then (cycle starts today). Thanks again for the advice.

Upper body hypertrophy -

Incline smith bench 185 x8 225 x8 275 x8 295 x15 - surprised I got that many
overhand wide grip pull ups bw x8 x12 x22
cable chest flyes 80 x8 100 x8 120 x8
machine row 180 x8 230 x8 280 (full stack) x8
db shrugs 75's x10 100's x10 130's x12
superset w/ seated lateral raises 30's x8 35's x8 40's x8

Feeling almost fully recovered.

Lower body strength -

squats 135 x5 225 x5 315 x5 365 x2 405 x6 (belted) - going back to the belt now that I'm natty
HS calf press 3 plates per side x12 4 plates x12 5 plates x15
superset w/ hanging twising leg raises x12 x15 x15
skullcrushers 100 x8 x12 x20
superset w/ seated hammer curls 45's x8 (per arm) 55's x8 65's x8

Not really feeling it today, still adjusting to being natural.

Upper body strength

incline bench - 135 x8 225 x6 275 x6 295 x8
seated cable row 150 x8 200 x6 250 x6 300 x16
db military 65's x8 85's x8 100's x15
db shrugs 100's x8 x10 x15
superset w/ forearm work

Was at the university rec center today so there were twinks on all the flat benches and the db's only go to 100.

Was at the university rec center today so there were twinks on all the flat benches and the db's only go to 100.

how fucking irritating is that shit... I have to deal with that day in a day out

guys who are smaller than my girlfriend (who mind you is 5'6" and 112lbs) on the flat benches for 45 minutes doing 14 sets... makes me want to kill them all

Ideal athletic/mma body is 260 as lean as possible, ideal PL/BB would be 280 ish.

you on the fence about which way to go? just wondering. Numbers are looking very MoMish still, freak...will be interesting to see them go up once you are back 'on'. I'm ditching my typical routine next week and gonna do a 12 week blast dc style and see where it gets me..you ever messed with dc? what is your opinion on it MoM...I'll be touching base with you in a couple of weeks my negro...Luca is talking about coming down to see me and i know he'll be wondering about you...

Solid log MoM. I've got some Sustain on the way since I just came off about 3 weeks ago. Gonna see if it enhances post cycle therapy (pct) recovery and hopefully sex drive.

you on the fence about which way to go? just wondering. Numbers are looking very MoMish still, freak...will be interesting to see them go up once you are back 'on'. I'm ditching my typical routine next week and gonna do a 12 week blast dc style and see where it gets me..you ever messed with dc? what is your opinion on it MoM...I'll be touching base with you in a couple of weeks my negro...Luca is talking about coming down to see me and i know he'll be wondering about you...

be careful with doing a 12 week blast, you may burn out doing it for that long... generally first time DCer's use 6-8 week blasts, and up to 10 for people with incredible recovery time or on healthy amounts of gear... I will be doing a 6-8 week blast as I come off my current cycle in hopes that the increased intensity and decreased volume and frequency will allow me to retain some more of my gains

I'm not on the fence, I'm ready to put some size back on. I'll be really interested to see what I can do considering I spent the majority of my last cycle cutting and I'm not planning on cutting at all this time. I'm a big fan of DC, though I can't claim to have 100% mastery of it. If you notice I use a lot of DC principles in my training, especially the work set mentality. I'll probably go a little harder with the drop sets and forced reps once I get on again.
Definitely keep me posted. I'm ready for a visit.

Solid log MoM. I've got some Sustain on the way since I just came off about 3 weeks ago. Gonna see if it enhances post cycle therapy (pct) recovery and hopefully sex drive.

PCT has been very smooth and I haven't taken anything but the sustain, and even then I've only been taking it eod.

be careful with doing a 12 week blast, you may burn out doing it for that long... generally first time DCer's use 6-8 week blasts, and up to 10 for people with incredible recovery time or on healthy amounts of gear... I will be doing a 6-8 week blast as I come off my current cycle in hopes that the increased intensity and decreased volume and frequency will allow me to retain some more of my gains

Can you give a little more elaboration on the blast phase? I normally keep my volume pretty consistent, I'm just wondering what changes happen on/off the blast.

Can you give a little more elaboration on the blast phase? I normally keep my volume pretty consistent, I'm just wondering what changes happen on/off the blast.

true DC training is an 8 weeks blast phase with the rest pause sets being the staple of most exercises, etc and then a 2 weeks "cruise" which is essentially used for maintenance and getting your central nervous system back in order

when cruising, the sets/reps/volume is really up to you, but the idea is to do things different than how DC prescribes and give your body a bit of a break in order to recover for the next blast

check your PM's

Back