updated diet pics....4 weeks out

needsize

Community Veteran
I weighed in around 207lbs yesterday, down about 11lbs since the last pics.
The funny faces are because I took them facing the sun
Poses are off a little as its first thing in the morning, and I am half asleep
My back still needs a lot of work before I compete again

couple more
also took some inside, the lighting kinda changes things a bit
I do look tighter and more vascular in person, dont know why its not as obvious in the pics.....oh well

(1) Needsize needs to mow the lawn
(2) Needsize Jr. needs to pick up his toys
(3) Needsize is looking big and lean
(4) Jeebus sure has grown since his last pic

Nice job. I'm always amazed how well your midsection looks when you diet down.

The only flaw I can see is your back width. Your arms and legs are huge, if you could bring up your back (like you mentioned) I could see you in the Ontario's and doing very well.

Thanks guys
back and shoulders are definitely the priority for the next time, and more overall mass, I plan on taking around 1 1/2 years with this trainer doing offseason structural training, which should take care of that, I want to be minimum 15lbs heavier next time

You look great!Looks like your trainer is really paying off.BTW,it looks like you need to hook your down spout up to your gutter,other than that,everything looks great. :)

ROAD DOG said:
You look great!Looks like your trainer is really paying off.BTW,it looks like you need to hook your down spout up to your gutter,other than that,everything looks great. :)

you know thats been on my to-do list for a while now....

MENTZER said:
Lookin good bro, i think you should start hitting the lower abs harder everything else looks good.

The abdominal wall is one wall, you can't train it seperately. Thats like trying to train an upper and lower bicep.

Looking solid NS, and lean of course!

Looking great man.

If I had to pick a weak point though I would say calves. I know they can be a real bitch and it tends to be one of those things that either you have or you dont.

Good to see the new pics, you know how those last 4 weeks are- lots going to be happening.

How old are you know?? Was it about 28 or 29 now??

DirkMoneyshot said:
Good to see the new pics, you know how those last 4 weeks are- lots going to be happening.

How old are you know?? Was it about 28 or 29 now??

actually turn 31 in oct

wait till you guys see a better pic of the abs, trust me, no weak point there, my trainer actually said today she has never seen a set like mine

needsize said:
actually turn 31 in oct

wait till you guys see a better pic of the abs, trust me, no weak point there, my trainer actually said today she has never seen a set like mine

What date? I turn 31 on Oct 19.

i thought everyone in canada was wire thin or pasty white fat? looks good, especially for having kids.

Back