updated diet pics....4 weeks out

You look sharp. What would you guess you BF is in those pics and how tal are you? That side shot in the house is awsome.. You pec muscle looks thick as hell! Damn good work!

caladin said:
You look sharp. What would you guess you BF is in those pics and how tal are you? That side shot in the house is awsome.. You pec muscle looks thick as hell! Damn good work!

height is around 5'8", not sure of bf, I am supposed to be under 5% on contest day, and my trainer figured 2-3lbs of fat left on me, plus water

Mudge said:
The abdominal wall is one wall, you can't train it seperately. Thats like trying to train an upper and lower bicep.

Looking solid NS, and lean of course!

you're right its one wall but still there are certain exercises that puts more stress on the lower part of abs, there is a reason why they came up with the incline and decline bench even though the chest is one muscle, just trying to help the bro out with constructive criticism its for his own good, nobody is 100% perfect even the current mr olympia isnt perfect, my comment will probably make him think for a sec and whats the worst that can happen he will end up training his abs harder, he will be reaping the benefits, this is a never ending game my freind the day you think you are perfect is the day you stop making progress.

MENTZER said:
you're right its one wall but still there are certain exercises that puts more stress on the lower part of abs, there is a reason why they came up with the incline and decline bench even though the chest is one muscle, just trying to help the bro out with constructive criticism its for his own good, nobody is 100% perfect even the current mr olympia isnt perfect, my comment will probably make him think for a sec and whats the worst that can happen he will end up training his abs harder, he will be reaping the benefits, this is a never ending game my freind the day you think you are perfect is the day you stop making progress.

you guys are forgetting you are looking at an 8 pac, how many have that to begin with. They get trained right now twice a week, two different styles, on an incline of 70 degrees or more, all with weight, either behind my head, or held in front of me for 5 second static holds.
I'll have to take a better pic so you can see. When I saw my trainer on saturday, her comment was that she had never seen abs like mine, and keep in mind she was a top IFBB pro...
so abs are not something I am worrying about, and its not like I am taking it easy on them, in fact I doubt I could train them any harder

Ns im sure they are better then the pics sometimes pics dont do justice looks like you know what cha doing and i beleive you got four more weeks i think you will end up pretty impresive. keep them posted.

MENTZER said:
Ns what is the title you're competing for?

I have to go get my level 1 again, then get my level 2 two weeks later
Heres a shot of my abs from the last show, and they are actually a lot better this time

needsize said:
Heres a shot of my abs from the last show, and they are actually a lot better this time

U are looking fu**ing amazing broski, (thanks again for all your help). Hows the hair line doing this time around. Sprio still working for yeah?

right pumped said:
U are looking fu**ing amazing broski, (thanks again for all your help). Hows the hair line doing this time around. Sprio still working for yeah?

thanks
its hard to tell with the hairline, it may be thinning because of the masteron, Winstrol (winny), fina, which spiro doesnt normally help with, but not much I can do now about it

needsize said:
Yeah bro that looks real nice and you are def right about the 8 pack now kick some ass. Good luck in advance.

Ns is that pic up top yours, you sure look like that dude looks like a tanned version of you not to mention even your nipps look the same, damn dude.

Back