updated diet pics....4 weeks out

ROAD DOG said:
Will you be taking any time off after your competition,or will you go straight to bulking?

I was going to bridge, especially since quest is just coming out with primo, but I am starting to lean towards bulking, my trainers structural training has worked miracles on others, I want a piece of that

You're looking hard and lean. Man what a difference since the spring it must be nice walking up your stairs and not stoping for a breath. I hope I can get that disipline running through my veins soon. I'm thinking of getting a structural program off Benetti and seeing where it can take me this gym rat shit is getting old.

Vinnie

Great job NS, its been interesting to watch your progression, very encouraging. Best of luck at the show buddy.

Easto said:
Needsize, have you ever tried doing Rack Chins?

IMO it is probably the best exercise for back width.

What's the difference between rack chins and normal wide grip chins? (what muscles do they work?)

Looking jacked as usual NS. Abs are sick.

One question though. You seem to have done, at least in the past, the IFBB style, get ass big as you want to maximize muscle gain, style of bulking in the offseason. Now that we have seen you lose almost 45-50lbs, i think it is, how much actual LBM do you think you have gained since last year when you started bulking up to 260 or whatever it was?

I just still have a hard time believing that you (not you personally, but competitors in general) don't lose wayyyy too much muscle when you drop that much weight. I'm not talking health risks, we know they are there, but just how much actual solid LBM did you gain this last time, and was it worth it in the long run? I may be wrong, thats why I asked.

Thanks, and again, this is no criticism of you at all, i just know you prolly have a good answer!!

must be getting close to contest time... whens are you going to take the next set of pics?

Back