Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be getting old because I dont understand signing up and just jumping in with certain questions.

Ok...back to my corner of the world

I must be getting old because I dont understand signing up and just jumping in with certain questions.

Ok...back to my corner of the world

No one has any patience any more... remember how long it took you to work up the guts to talk that "that guy" in the gym or how long you had to work your ass off in said gym before the clique came up to you way way back when? And then you either took what they had or once you were in and could ask for other shit you had to wait weeks/months for your guy to get back from or get a package from Mexico? Yeah no one knows wtf that's like anymore, everyone wants what they want yesterday.

Wonder if there should be 100 posts and six months....

Shit...i have been here a few years, and still wonder about asking. Did so today

Dunno what that guys on about saying hes running pinnacle and saying no results in 4 weeks. im on day 4 of test prop and tren, couldnt sleep at all last night and had some seriously fuckin strange dream.. i dreamt that i went out with some friends and i went drinking and ate shit... got back home and 3j was on skype to me fuckin screaming at me.. i legitimately couldnt tell this wasnt a dream lol.

I had a dream once there was a fucking blizzard outside. Complete white out, and my door bell rang. I opened it and this guy in a short sleeve shirt came inside. He was handing me a box. He was polish and the only word in english he could say was testosterone. And he handed me the box and said it a couple of times, then turned around and went back out into the blizzard.

Something ur not doing right ? Are u sure ur eatin or really have P? All I hear is good feed back ur the first to come out side ways:0

Got on the scale today Ive put on about 5 pounds...I guess I do have a hard on more often than not, and maybe I am a little more vascular than normal....????

yeah i've used 27s and 29s 1/2" no problem. as long as you're hitting a pretty fuckin lean spot you should have no issues with that. i never hit ass and that's about the only place i'd feel the need to go over a half or 5/8 of an inch. i use slins sometimes as well but i'm usually using to many ml and i don't like jabbing multiple times per pin session. i dunno, just don't. although i split up my tren ace the other day, some into each delt, cause that shit is a bit painful with my prop and i hadn't pinned my shoulders in about 2 years!

Im doing my cycle using the 29 Slins. I put 50mg test prop in one and 60mg Tren Ace in the other and pin that sub-Q ED. i was getting the fucked up dreams as of last night so i would have to say its working

Im doing my cycle using the 29 Slins. I put 50mg test prop in one and 60mg Tren Ace in the other and pin that sub-Q ED. i was getting the fucked up dreams as of last night so i would have to say its working

Are you pinning your ass?

Anybody had any luck ordering their stuff into Australia?

Yes i ordered 5 bottles prop and 6 tren, have also ordered HGH, clen nolva, clomid. pretty much everything. but you have to be clever how you get it posted, how its presented, how big it is. use your brain pretty much. Put the effort in so you dont pay Australia prices... :/

Last edited:
Yes i ordered 5 bottles prop and 6 tren

and they sent in regular vials and what not? i'm pretty surprised they would do that, and even more surprised it got through. from what i hear stuff never makes it through when shipped in regular vials and it has nothing to do with how they package the vials.

and they sent in regular vials and what not? i'm pretty surprised they would do that, and even more surprised it got through. from what i hear stuff never makes it through when shipped in regular vials and it has nothing to do with how they package the vials.

Ill private message you, cant post what i wanna say on the board. you can visitor message me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back