Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to deal with that lab years ago! they were top notch but it isn't the same lab or people now.

^^ The end of the third article says it's not the same guy as well. All three articles were a very interesting read.

I've used the Test E and Prop from Pinnacle Labs. Their gear is strong as shit. I run it with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and HGH blue tops and I actually underdose because the sides were pretty intense. I'm still on cycle and def sticking to this brand. def g2g- see pics below :) I threw in one from yday just for fun...
I am using their Test right now I am in my 4th week. I have experienced no sides but I am also running 6.5 of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 1 thing that does suck is how bad pinning hurts....I know I have only been on test for 4 weeks but I have noticed no gains

I am using their Test right now I am in my 4th week. I have experienced no sides but I am also running 6.5 of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 1 thing that does suck is how bad pinning hurts....I know I have only been on test for 4 weeks but I have noticed no gains

Sounds like your not eating enough food.Im in my 3rd week up 15 pounds.

The needle hurts when you pin or the gear itself hurts?

+do not ask for sources in a thread . if you hang around a little while it wont be hard to figure out whats up.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is funny!!! 4 weeks..... no gains...... Gear hurts...... All of these things are ANTI- Pinnacle.......... I deduce that you are most assuredly not on the PINNACLE everyone else is..... sorry.

Something ur not doing right ? Are u sure ur eatin or really have P? All I hear is good feed back ur the first to come out side ways:0

Pinning does not hurt. Virgin muscle is what hurts. If the gear hurts it is probably OVERDOSED and needs some BAC in there to dilute it a little.

I am pinning Pin and a week later my butt is still sore...it's just virgin muscle...like a bruise feeling...that's it. I love it.

I LOVE WHEN MY ASS IS SORE!

Dude 4wks into my current cycle with pinnacle I was running around with wood al day trying to put it through brick walls and i wa up 6 pounds. Your not doing something right. AAS isnt a miracle drug, unless all your shit is on spot ie diet, training, etc.

I'm pretty new to the site And have read a lot of good shit about pinnacle labs I can't seem to find the website though I was hoping someone could point me in a direction where I could
Thanks guys

Hi guys, I'm with the DEA.. If you don't mind pointing me to your dealer, it would be great mmmmk. On season 2 of Breaking Bad good stuff.

J/K man...stick around and make some friends.

You can't google up Mr Pac-Man . word of mouth only between clients and friends.

but as stated in this thread there are other decen tlabs out there also.

Be patient and get to 50 posts. All of us have sources and you will too. make some friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back