adida's 1st log...

(#) = amount of wt increase if green if blue its a wt decrease
+/- # = rep increase if green, if blue its a rep decrease

trying to keep track of my wt and reps for over all supplement logging.

19 July 07

24Hr Fitness

RackPulls, knee levels
135x20
245x10
335x8
375x6
400x4
255x19

SLDL, Sumo
225x8
225x7

leg press
6p x10
5p x10
4p x10
3p x10
2p x20
**wt per side, wt stripping no rest from start to finish, just a few deep breaths**

Calf raise, machine, standing
495x10
450x7

Inc BB press, smith machine
135x10
155x10
185x10 PR!
155x12
**niiiice lift here, felt strong and had plenty of energy to lift here**

flat DB press
65x10
65x7
**i expected to loose a few reps on the second set**

iso-HI lat Hammer strength machine
45x15
90x8 PR
80x5
70x5
55x6

*wt stripping from 90-55, no rest, pull plate and go**

BB shoulder press, seated, smith machine
95x12
145x8 PR

E-Z bar rev curls
65x10
55x8

DIPS
bwt x13

cable crunch, rope
140x20
140x20

Total time: 1hr 25min

pre-work out cardio: 10 min seated cycle
post work out cardio: none

discontinueing colors for wt and reps takes too damn long.
in the end i will just post up total differnces from beginning to end

well diet has not been spot on the last few days, mostly do to In-Law visiting for the next 2 weeks. that makes things a little difficult trying to keep every one happy eatting and trying to stay on my own diet too. so i have to make a few sacrifices diet wise, i dont think it will play a HUGE role in my over all evaluation of these products. however there is only 1 more week they're here, and then i will be on my diet 100%.

as for as the work out goes, it was freaking awesome! still not too sure if the IXL has fully kicked in yet, however the SteelEdge is!
BTW i would like to know what is in the SE that is causing me to sweat like a 5$ hooker in Bangkok. i actually seated through my sweat top (which i have not done in the past). and althogh i forgot to mention that the SE taste is not that great, however its starting to grow on me.

so far i am quite impressed with these products.

Mulligan said:
Damn My nigga ur numbers have gone up :afro:
i am unsure if your referring to mine or Acz, however if it is me, then i must say i realy feel as though i coming into my own now.
i really feel that most of my success is stemmed from my diet change and proper rest.

23 July 07

24 HR Fitness

Deads
135x10
245x10
295x8 actually felt easier than previouse weeks
335x6 HELL YEAH!!!! PR
345x miss BOOOOO!!!!!
**well it seems again, i have spent myself between the 335 adn 345. i think i will attempt to do 2 sets of 335 from here on out**

Hypers
Bwt x15
**stupid gym got rid of the back attack machine, IDIOTS!!!!**

Single leg XTN (alternating)
70x10/8/6/4
**WOW!, rest between reps and/or sets here has really improved. typically i woul dbe semi-struggling between leg switches by set 2, however fatigue really didnt slow me down at all here**

Single leg curls, seated (alternating)
70 x10/7/5/3
**DAMN IT!!! it appears that lack of fatigue for my leg XTN, took its tole on my leg curls :( . i was hurting to complete this set with any sort of composure**

seated calf raises
90x8-3sets
**i just added these, this wil have no baring on my assesment of IXL and SE**

Decline BB press
barx20
145x10
185x10
205x9
155x15
**all right improvement here, no PR yet, but improvement is what we're looking for**

inc cable fly
20x25 w/20sec static hold at end - 2 sets
**even with increased reps, my static holds were solid at 20sec's, really could feel the stretch and pull here**

low-lat hammer machine (alternating)
45x15
85x9 PR

1 arm DB rowe
80x8-2sets PR

cable lateral raise (delts)
20x15

E-Z bar curls
80x10 PR
45x6
**drop set here, popped off the 80, droped E_Z bar and finished up with the 45**

E-Z bar french press, seated
80x15 PR!!!!
45x15 drop set to this
**not only is that a PR for wt but for reps as well, my tricep strength seems to be sky rocketing**

leg lifts
Bwt x28

total work time: 1hr 21min

10 min prework out cardio: seated cycle
20 min postwork out cardio: tredmill

all right the sweating is getting out of control (someone is going to owe me a shirt after this...LOL). it got so bad that after i removed my sweat top, i was getting strange looks from gym goers. the sweat was so bad that it was actually causing my shirt to stick and cling while i was lifting. it was almost distracting and it made shirt extra cumbersome. after i was done lifting and finished up cardio i was able to litterally wring my shirt out.

i have to say that these 2 products are by far out performing my expectations. strength, endurance and daily energy has been up.

also as of yet i have not experienced any additional thirst or hunger. just extreme sweating while woring out.

with in-laws still in towns m diet has still not been were i want it. however they leave at the end of the week and things will be back on track diet wise.

Great job setting all the new PR's! So, in your estimation would you say that the beta-alanine is the real deal? I'm guessing yes by your workouts. Seems I have more research to do...

where's the logging? stay off of BB.com will ya....come back to the jedi side, use the force young one.

Back