adida's pix

although i see some changes i notice on the pix i appear very smooth. i feel as though i am on the right track, just wish some of this blubber would come off a lil faster. esp in the love handle area and bewbie fat. those 2 area's bother me the most. but on a better note i have lost some inches in the waist and my arm and upper chest vascularity is really coming along well.

damn son change is obvious. keep at it, those tougher areas are coming off next.

nice progress adida. stay with it because it is working for you.

Totally agree with Tman. Looks like you're getting leaner and leaner. :) The biceps are showin up nicely.

Keep at it man, you'll look great by summertime. :)

thanks guys..i know i see changes too but when i see the pix to me i still look really really smooth in them..but when i look in the mirror i dont think i look as smooth..eh what ever i know i am making progress. it's just slower than i'd like. a lil more BF dropped and i might start running something. i have only in the past run m1t at low doses. 2 cycles 1st for 4 weeks about 2 yrs ago and the 2nd was about 8 months ago for 8 weeks. neither cycle went over over 10mg ed as my system cant tolerate it.

adidamps2 said:
thanks guys..i know i see changes too but when i see the pix to me i still look really really smooth in them..but when i look in the mirror i dont think i look as smooth..eh what ever i know i am making progress. it's just slower than i'd like. a lil more BF dropped and i might start running something. i have only in the past run m1t at low doses. 2 cycles 1st for 4 weeks about 2 yrs ago and the 2nd was about 8 months ago for 8 weeks. neither cycle went over over 10mg ed as my system cant tolerate it.

adida this is what i think honestly. you had lots of weight to drop. you are now getting to the point where most of the weight you drop going forward will be pretty dramatic visually...meaning before maybe you felt the clothes fitting differently and saw some changes, but now and soon you will SEE dramatic changes because you are to the point that instead of uncovering flab, you are getting down to uncovering muscle. you are right there. then you will have the trouble areas that will make you bust your ass even more and you will have to work longer on. but damn it is going to be rewarding as hell when you get there...and you will get there..if anyone on this board is going to do it you are.

tman55 said:
adida this is what i think honestly. you had lots of weight to drop. you are now getting to the point where most of the weight you drop going forward will be pretty dramatic visually...meaning before maybe you felt the clothes fitting differently and saw some changes, but now and soon you will SEE dramatic changes because you are to the point that instead of uncovering flab, you are getting down to uncovering muscle. you are right there. then you will have the trouble areas that will make you bust your ass even more and you will have to work longer on. but damn it is going to be rewarding as hell when you get there...and you will get there..if anyone on this board is going to do it you are.

thanks Tman...i look forward too seeing all this blubber fall off. thanks again Tman.

are you guys for real! he is seriously over weight. his body does not need the added stress of crank!!!

parker said:
are you guys for real! he is seriously over weight. his body does not need the added stress of crank!!!

crank?? sorry i don't understand the comment. as far as being "over wt" i already know this. i am trying to drop bf. :insane2:

adidamps2 said:
what are you agreeing with, if you got the crank comment you're doing better than me.

i read it, i thought about it, i even read every post in the thread and i don't get crank unless he is talking about aas.

tman55 said:
i read it, i thought about it, i even read every post in the thread and i don't get crank unless he is talking about aas.

ehh, what ever man. no sweat of my back. i know what i'm working towards. i will wait for his rebutal.

Reactions: jul
tman55 said:

I agree Adida! Nice progress thus far!!!!! :) :kiss:

Back