adida's pix

you are leaner adida. i see veins in the arms now bro. i think just a total overall improvement. smaller all around. you have a nice bone structure. you look good and once you lose the remaining bf you gonna look bad ass. good work. looking strong.

lol, wow i got neg repped in my own pix thread for my last post..nice job ass much how bout manning up and telling me who you are..

i think either some one doesnt like me or they just wanna negg rep me fun???what ever man at least say something witty and leave your name. man up!

Adida, I thought I posted in here, but I looked at it wasn't here.
Sorry.
Anyways, looking good bro. The progress is coming along. So keep it up bro. Someimes it is hard, especially when the progress you think you are making doesn't equal the pics you take, but that is when you need to just step it up a notch and hit it harder.

Couple of ?'s
Are you running any AAS?
What kind of cardio are you doing, and how much?

Thanks,
Mike

crazymike said:
Adida, I thought I posted in here, but I looked at it wasn't here.
Sorry.
Anyways, looking good bro. The progress is coming along. So keep it up bro. Someimes it is hard, especially when the progress you think you are making doesn't equal the pics you take, but that is when you need to just step it up a notch and hit it harder.

Couple of ?'s
Are you running any AAS?
What kind of cardio are you doing, and how much?

Thanks,
Mike
thanks Mike i appreciate the words.

as far as AAS: no, no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as of yet..still waiting..more about $$$ reason 's right now, than anything else.
as far as cardio: i was doing good at sprinting, but my work schedule lately has made me choose between cardio and wt's..and i have for the most part choosen wt's..i try to keep an agressive lifting scheme to make up for the lack of cardio i am able ot do right now. as soon as my work schedule slows back down i will get back into a sprinting routine.

people can say what they want about your bodyfat, but you speak the truth. your a hard worker and it truely shows. you have awesome mass in the leg area, wide shoulders, now if you shrink your waist line you'll look great. try some fatburners, maybe some diueretics, keep up on diet, and most of all dont let your training slip.

Looking good....I'm almost nervous about the fat to fit contest:D
I also checked out your training log and your #'s are coming along nicely. Good job...keep it up.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fender again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tman55 again.

thanks guys..working hard here...looking to see big improvements for the contest and for my self...

Back