Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to ask a 6 year old to find out what the hell these angry birds that you are all talking about are!

I had to ask a 6 year old to find out what the hell these angry birds that you are all talking about are!

Don't feel bad Pops!!! I asked a 4 year old (my girls kid) and she didn't even know WTF an angry bird was!!!!

I still like to see the front side of that!!!

Liberate!!! Bro! we don't want to see your gear homie!!!! show us the girls!!!!

thats a angry bird you old fart lol. google it.

Lmao you guys crack me up!! I just learned how to subscribe to threads on here... woops!! hmmmm... Yeah, I throw the angry bird @ the ladies when they come in... She's entertained watching my glutes get darted too haha, rare chick...

Oh and you DON'T want to efff w/ that angry bird- he's running all kinda sheeeet... ;)

Last edited:
I'm on their prop for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 50mg eod just recently started and already getting random wood all times of the day!

I keep eyeing up that tren A on the site but just can't bring myself to click order ;)

I'm on their prop for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 50mg eod just recently started and already getting random wood all times of the day!

I keep eyeing up that tren A on the site but just can't bring myself to click order ;)

Oh shit!!! Pops getting random wood??? you're gonna have to start up a sawmill!!!!

It's time for another one of those skits Pops!!!

Oh just pull the trigger already :D

Oh just pull the trigger already :D

I'm not so sure that is the route Pops should go!!! I hear their tren is pretty hardcore!!!

I dunno Pops!!! That tren scares the shit outta me!!!! Of course, I was very lean the few times I tried it and maybe it has that effect on people who are lean!!!

damn i dont wana sound like a source checkin noob but can some1 pm about Pinnacle i been seeing nothing but good stuff about it i been usin my uncle since last year and it seems that everytime i order the gear is weaker :( i hope he dont see this lol

damn i dont wana sound like a source checkin noob but can some1 pm about Pinnacle i been seeing nothing but good stuff about it i been usin my uncle since last year and it seems that everytime i order the gear is weaker :( i hope he dont see this lol

Could it be your not eating right and expecting the gear to do the work for you....Maybe?

Could it be your not eating right and expecting the gear to do the work for you....Maybe?

no i been eating right and working out regularly but what i meant was i have ordered from there before and got really good potent gear but then i would later order the same gear and the vials and color would be totally different. and was very weak infact im specting a order in a few days but im aways down to try something different i have a competition comin up in june

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back