Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, can't wait for my stuff to get in, first time using pinnacle and can hardly sleep I'm so excited. Just so many great things being said about this lab, I will def keep you guys posted.

Yeah, keep us posted!!! I have used many of their products and I cannot say I've found better!!! I will not list the other labs here that I have used that were inferior to Pinnacle for sake of not bashing anything!! But I have used quite a few and Pinnacle is the BEST of them alll!!!!

What did you get if you don't mind me asking???

Man, can't wait for my stuff to get in, first time using pinnacle and can hardly sleep I'm so excited. Just so many great things being said about this lab, I will def keep you guys posted.

hey Juice how about an update brother!

Just a heads up for you pinn lovers!! the sale is almost over, they will officially end it when more than 1 product goes out of stock, which could be today or tomorrow.

hey Juice how about an update brother!

Well my first order of arrived this past thurs. I just ordered a portion of my cycle trying to play it safe, been screwed by others. Ordered some Test E, Tren E, Dbol and HCG. Order arrived great. Oils are so smooth and already feeling the dbol. Placed second order a few days ago for the rest of my Test and Tren, and picked up some more nolva and aromasin for later. Nothing but great things to say so far, communication is the best I've ever experienced. Cant wait to see how this stuff performs over the next few weeks! Won't do business anywhere else now.
Thats not even mentioning the huge discount I got with this sale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also just ordered a few days ago. Will let you guys know when it arrives ;) Little worried about them going public, but eh...

How is it going fellas? I know I am brand new to this board, but I figured I would give it a try... Can anyone PM the information (website) on Pinnacle? I'd be indebted to you...

I feel bad. I've mostly lurked these forums for almost a year while doing research, but now I am actively searching for a professional domestic source. If anyone is willing to share some information regarding Pinnacle with me, I would be very grateful. In the meantime, I plan to start posting and building a reputation with the gentlemen here.

get number of posts up, make friends!!!! nobody is going to just give you the information on how to contact a good source, nobody knows you, why should anyone trust you?

Also a lot of research on your own helps. I'm the definition of noob when it comes to this, but I've put the time in to try and learn as much as I can and now I know at least three good sources. It took me about a week to find these places which really isn't that bad. Just stick around like I plan to do and GOOGLE and from what I understand these guys will teach you A LOT

Also a lot of research on your own helps. I'm the definition of noob when it comes to this, but I've put the time in to try and learn as much as I can and now I know at least three good sources. It took me about a week to find these places which really isn't that bad. Just stick around like I plan to do and GOOGLE and from what I understand these guys will teach you A LOT

Share what you know and your experiences and don't just run away with a few sources. Even if you help out one member, you're doing something for the community here at ology. This is a learning game and a lot of trial and error goes into it. Hopefully not much error, but shit does happen. Anyhow, what I'm getting at is be part of the board and not just lurk around to benefit yourselves only. I am currently awaiting my order and hope it's as good as many say. I don't usually use a different source, but when you hear the chatter that I've heard about Pinn, it's time to check it out. Good luck all and get big!

Share what you know and your experiences and don't just run away with a few sources. Even if you help out one member, you're doing something for the community here at ology. This is a learning game and a lot of trial and error goes into it. Hopefully not much error, but shit does happen. Anyhow, what I'm getting at is be part of the board and not just lurk around to benefit yourselves only. I am currently awaiting my order and hope it's as good as many say. I don't usually use a different source, but when you hear the chatter that I've heard about Pinn, it's time to check it out. Good luck all and get big!

Definitely bro. Im jus starting to get into this and don't have too much to offer at this time, but if I ever come across a question or problem that I know the answer to I wont hesitate to help out.

Definitely bro. Im jus starting to get into this and don't have too much to offer at this time, but if I ever come across a question or problem that I know the answer to I wont hesitate to help out.

We were all new at once, so sit back and enjoy the ride. It's a great place to be with some great people. Knowledge all around! Some are dicks, but it usually only comes out when they get sick of answering the same questions a million times. A lot of people on here don't bother to use the search. Almost every subject has been talked about a time or twenty. LOL! I use the search quite often, but if I get old posts, I'll start a new thread. Shit changes and new studies are done all the time, so some of the old info might not be up with the current findings. As stated, anything you share will be appreciated by someone I'm sure. You have to remember as new as you are, there are even newer every single day.

Hey whats up guys. I am new to the forum. Just started taking some Cyp 300mg from Prime labs. Any one ever taken it or heard of it. All i see here is pinnacle. Any advice would be appreciated.

Since i have been a member of this site, i have just relaxed and read almost everything! it will come bro you just have to read and listen to the board vets.

Test Cyp is a little longer of an ester than Enth. Personally i'm on Test Cyp and dont like it because of all the water retention and everything. Gyno flares up a little easier with it aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back