Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 5 days into my pinnacle test p. first time running test p and pip isn't to bad. a slight increase of aggression in gym and girls looking hotter. cant wait for it to kick in and im adding pinnacle Anavar (var) to the end too.

Why bother with customs headaches, when everything is in Canada already, bunch of good labs to choose from.

Anybody from Canada order from Pinnacle? Found their prices to be better than a Canadian source...but you know, the whole customs bit.

I was hoping someone could hit me up with a PM for info on Pinnacle Labs. I have gotten burned on some other gear and am looking for a reliable source and with reading everyone's posts, this seems like the one I would want. Thanks.

I'm gonna jump this thread, I hope you don't mind...
I'm also intrigued by Pinnacle Labs - and was wondering if they ship to the UK?
And if so, has anyone used them, and were they expensive?

Im 5 days into my pinnacle test p. first time running test p and pip isn't to bad. a slight increase of aggression in gym and girls looking hotter. cant wait for it to kick in and im adding pinnacle Anavar (var) to the end too.

Funny how that works huh:cum:

To satisfy your curiosity!!!!!!!!!!

As i said before, i would be running some Pinnacle and posting labs. I have now been On Pinnacle test E and Anadrol. test E @ 500mgs a week (monday injection and friday), and 50mgs Anadrol a day (50mgs pre workout). I will be getting labs as soon as the test E runs out (only doing 1 vial just for your alls curiosity and labs). The test E came extremely well wrapped and the Anadrol container is indestructible. All the labeling was professional grade.

test E was very smooth when pinned. And i had zero pip at all from any shots yet. Been on since Monday (July 15th). The Anadrol is out of this world. I actually like it better than D-Bol, and i mean real D-bol straight from kuwait. The pumps are almost unbearable sometimes, but thats what we like!!! I swear you are huge after a workout. So full of blood. When it first kicks in you feel like you did a small workout already without even touching a weight. As you guys should know, test E is a longer Ester and takes 4-6 weeks to kick in so i cant comment on it yet. A thread will be opened at a set date were me and several other guys will post experiences and Lab results. All in all, Pinnacle Labs is Top Notch and would recommend to anyone out there looking to get big or just better themselves.

As i said before, i would be running some Pinnacle and posting labs. I have now been On Pinnacle test E and Anadrol. test E @ 500mgs a week (monday injection and friday), and 50mgs Anadrol a day (50mgs pre workout). I will be getting labs as soon as the test E runs out (only doing 1 vial just for your alls curiosity and labs). The test E came extremely well wrapped and the Anadrol container is indestructible. All the labeling was professional grade.

test E was very smooth when pinned. And i had zero pip at all from any shots yet. Been on since Monday (July 15th). The Anadrol is out of this world. I actually like it better than D-Bol, and i mean real D-bol straight from kuwait. The pumps are almost unbearable sometimes, but thats what we like!!! I swear you are huge after a workout. So full of blood. When it first kicks in you feel like you did a small workout already without even touching a weight. As you guys should know, test E is a longer Ester and takes 4-6 weeks to kick in so i cant comment on it yet. A thread will be opened at a set date were me and several other guys will post experiences and Lab results. All in all, Pinnacle Labs is Top Notch and would recommend to anyone out there looking to get big or just better themselves.

Have you used Pinn's D-bol?

nice thread for the newbie... thanks guys. looking forward to meeting new friends and learning (knowledge is power ehh..) is it too lame for me to just post some dumb s#$t to get my posts up, or would that not account for anything.
thanks in advance

I'm also working on making friends. Anyone need a good friend these days?

Pros: I smile a lot, like long walks, and enjoy good food
Cons: I'm kind of a douche, I talk about lifting too much, and I take AAS

oh wait a sec... :beertoast

Man I love this forum! I have learned everything I know from you guys and it is about time I started posting. After my old source went to shit I have been doing some research and Pinnacle has been at the top of everyones list. I am excited to give it a try. Pinnacle will have a new customer very soon.

There Test E has been exceptional for me! Great gains! Excellent Libido! Somewhat Oily Skin! Some PIP <hey we are putting a foreign shit in our body> but your not a bitch are you. All positive signs of quality gear.

Did someone say friends? :biggthump Im a noob lol. Been searching and researching so my first cycle is exactly on point...workout... diet... gear etc..

I cant seem to find anything that tells me what pip stands for. Anyone care to elaborate for me?

Did someone say friends? :biggthump Im a noob lol. Been searching and researching so my first cycle is exactly on point...workout... diet... gear etc..

I cant seem to find anything that tells me what pip stands for. Anyone care to elaborate for me?

Post Injection Pain

I'd like to try Pinnacle on my first cycle but I need to confirm I'm ordering it from a legit supplier. Working on my post count.

Waiting for my second order. The first was some test c and deca with a little liquid adex and hcg

3 days after first 1.5 ml pin I has my first morning wood in months. Put on 5 lbs seemingly overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back