adida's pix

awww fattys are getting pissed... lmao awww thats to bad.. such a sad sad story ... go stuff your face with some donut's and calm down.. you will be alrite.. lol

RBKHCKY62706 said:
awww fattys are getting pissed... lmao awww thats to bad.. such a sad sad story ... go stuff your face with some donut's and calm down.. you will be alrite.. lol

Go start some more pic threads about yourself you worthless sack of humanity.

RBKHCKY62706 said:
actual diet:

meal 1
BIG MAC

meal 2
2 QUARTER POUNDERS

meal 3
CHEESECAKE

meal 4
2 BIG MACS

meal 5
4 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS

meal 6
A BOX OF HOHO'S

meal 7

PLANNING THE SAME DAY ALL OVER AGAIN

just remembered how dank hohos are....got a box this evening

RBKHCKY62706 said:
LMAO.. hey look it here.. the fat ass is still fat ... a year later and the fat ass is still fat... wowwwwww no kidding.. wouldnt of seen that one coming lol
i was going to respond with something witty..but allass i have no desire too.

so glad i can add to your amusement for the day.

I will probably get ripped for suggesting this but

Are you doing enough cardio? If you are and you still arent seeing the results after an extended period and your diet is clean then you may want to consider some lipo for the trouble areas

Jimmykick said:
I will probably get ripped for suggesting this but

Are you doing enough cardio? If you are and you still arent seeing the results after an extended period and your diet is clean then you may want to consider some lipo for the trouble areas

IMO I don't think it's necisary, just need a cocaine diet or some harder cardio....

not a rip

thanks fella for the suggestions and comment.
i probably could use a wee more cardio than i do now. however i do spend any from an hr to an hr 15 min the gym lifting. i just havent got around to posting updated pix like i planned.

my biggest area of least developement is the "spare tire" and arm pit fat/out pec fat area. however they both have decreased drastically IMO over the last few months.

i think the last updated pix i have on here are over 6 months old. i believe a lot has changed for me since then.

again thanks for the words and suggestions.

adida

I only suggested the lipo because I had it done myself

Love handles (back fat)

The change is amazing. When I get leaned up now that area gets nice and tight

Hey adida long time no see! How you been man?

nice pics I remember lookin just like you when I started working out. The road is long but its a fun ride. Try to suck up as much as info as possible and hit those weights hard! =) Now Im no where near were I want to be. But Ive come a long way from when I started. And dont mind the flamer he is just a fucking idiot douche.

You've made great strides. Post pics when YOU feel like it.
Myself and most i know make our best strides when cycling our training. Its a bitch staying on a strict diet and training forever. Sometimes a break is the best thing for people. I know it helps refresh me.
Good work mang!

Gator

bad news 16 months ago wt'd around 215'ish low 20% BF
good news today wt'ing in at around 212 mid-high teens BF
yes i could have made larger strides with a lil added cardio but i didnt so i will live with the results i got.
still plan on cutting BF, but not focusing on wt loss per say.
slow and steady has gotten me here, weather has cleared up here so far, so tire drag/pulls are coming back into my work out schedual as well.

EDIT: would like to add regardless of what i seem to try i can never get the lighting right. so although i can see ab out line and serratus area clear in my mirror my photogenetic abilty always seem to lack on here. MEH.

adida i see a big difference in these pics. you look thinner and i think you added some muscle as well. respect.

i want to take that yellow and green toy for a ride.

Back