adida's pix

yo bro you just keep plugging away.this is one of the first times i've been in the picture forums i seen your thread and had to give you big ups.remember rome wont built in a day.it will get done brother.as for the haters them bitches aint shit they some goddamned girls!

Any update? Awesome changes so far. Hopefully you kept at it. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Adida weren't you going to post pics at the beginning of April. Oh yes I remember. You are busy with the career and kids, the wife didn't want to do it and you didn't know how to do the timer on the camera.

Last edited:
tman55 said:
Adida weren't you going to post pics at the beginning of April. Oh yes I remember. You are budy with the career and kids, the wife didn't want to do it and you didn't know how to do the timer on the camera.

That covers just about everything.

tman55 said:
Adida weren't you going to post pics at the beginning of April. Oh yes I remember. You are budy with the career and kids, the wife didn't want to do it and you didn't know how to do the timer on the camera.
Weren't you?? :wiggle:

Adidamps is busy serving our country...hehe...right!?!?

tman55 said:
Adida weren't you going to post pics at the beginning of April. Oh yes I remember. You are busy with the career and kids, the wife didn't want to do it and you didn't know how to do the timer on the camera.

JT190 said:
That covers just about everything.

wow!
tuff crowd.

i'm working hard here guys.
just havent had/made time for pix.
and every time i seem to have to time i want i have a ton of food in my belly.
thats just leads to a distended belly pix, which doesnt help in showing any progress on my part.

i have some free time coming up here soon and will have the wife help me take soem pix. (even if it means i have to accomidate her with a massage for it.)

:insane2:

LMAO.. hey look it here.. the fat ass is still fat ... a year later and the fat ass is still fat... wowwwwww no kidding.. wouldnt of seen that one coming lol

actual diet:

meal 1
BIG MAC

meal 2
2 QUARTER POUNDERS

meal 3
CHEESECAKE

meal 4
2 BIG MACS

meal 5
4 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS

meal 6
A BOX OF HOHO'S

meal 7

PLANNING THE SAME DAY ALL OVER AGAIN

RBKHCKY62706 said:
LMAO.. hey look it here.. the fat ass is still fat ... a year later and the fat ass is still fat... wowwwwww no kidding.. wouldnt of seen that one coming lol

Hey man where r ur pics?? I need to tell you how great your abs look but I can't find them. What happened to the thread?

RBKHCKY62706 said:

You can't talk shit until you post a pic of your self dipshit!

O wait you did....hahahahaha

transvestiteelmoyr6vw8.jpg

Back