MY bulk cycle log.

Saturday- Day 7/Sunday-Day 8
Sat-40mg dbol
Sun- 40mg dbol,500mg test, 400mg eq.

Weight-208(UP 7 Pounds as of Saturday!)

Training- Delts/Triceps(Saturday)
Workout went very well. I have not gained any noticeable strength yet, but it is only the first week.

Diet

Saturday and Sunday I don't write down my meals. It varies, but I usually get in most of my meals!

My leg is getting better. The redness is almost gone. My glute injection from Wed. has been pretty good. A little sore still, but not bad.

I injected myself again Sunday night. I did 250T/200E in my left thigh, and another in my left glute. I had my GF give me the injection in my glute since I could not reached.
This was the first time I had her do it, and she did a good job!

Monday- Day 9

dbol-40mg

Training- Back/Traps
Very good workout. I have not done Deadlifts for a couple weeks now. I substituded them with Bent BB rows. The reason being is my legs, from the thigh injections. Hopefully next week I will be back to doing DL. All in all it was a very good workout. I noticed a little strength gain. Not much, but noticeable.

Diet-

I am not going to record my eating as it is the same everyday. So check back to the first week to see my eating habits.

Comments-
Everything is going pretty good. My infection looks like it is going away. It is not red anymore, and the pain is virtually gone.
My injections from Sunday night are a little painful. Not too bad though.
I am looking foward to the test/eq to finally kick in in a couple weeks.

Tuesday- Day 10

Dbol-40mg

Training- Day off

Nothing really to comment on. My right thigh is getting better. I think it is almost completely healed. The soreness in my left thigh is going away. Hopefully by thursday it will be gone. I need to hit legs, and I cannot miss another week!

What products are you using? Dbol is great isnt it. And you look alot bigger then 202 in your pics. Nice journal

Micro

Wed.- Day 11

Dbol-40mg

Weight 212(that is 11 lb gain!!)

Training-Chest/Biceps
Training went very well. Nothing really changed as far as strength, just a little stronger. My old lifts are feeling easier. I am haveing great pumps, and just an over sense of well being.

Comments:
I am starting to get comments from people on my sudden increase. I can already notice a change in my upper chest/shoulder and back region.
It is very exciting to finally see that scale start to move up!
Of course a lot of the weight is water, but fuk it, whatever it takes. If the bloat gets too out of hand I will start to take Armidex .5mg eod.
I am going to try to keep away from the armidex until the end of the cycle though.

Micro said:
What products are you using? Dbol is great isnt it. And you look alot bigger then 202 in your pics. Nice journal

Micro

Dbol is the shit!!!

Dbol-?, not sure, it is from Yugoslavia
Test-Brovel(cheap, but all I could get)
Eq- Ttokkyo

Last edited:
Thursday- Day 12

Dbol-40mg

Training- Legs
Not a bad training session considering my left thigh was still in pain from the injection. I just sort of suffered thru it. Once the blodd started rushing to the muscle it started feeling better, or maybe it was numbing it!!LOL
Anyway I kept it fairly easy wil only a few exercises total. The back pumps were insane though. I couldn't even think about doing SLDL.
I had to sit for a few minutes between sets, just to relax my back.
By next week I will be back in full effect for my leg workout, so it's ON NOW!!

Comments:
Nothing really spectacular to announce. Just eating a shit load and trying to gain as much weight as I can.
I am going to the San Francisco Pro Grand Prix this weekend. Hopefully meet some people there(Connections!). Have to promote myself so to speak!
My last show I did, I lost due to politics, so this time around I am going to get the politics in my favor!!

Friday- Day 13

Dbol-40mg

Training- Day Off

Comments- Nothing really to comment on. I am feeling very good. I keep getting more compliments, which is always a good thing!
I will not workout until Sunday. I will update this on Monday morning.

Sunday- Day 15

Test-250mg
EQ-200mg
Db0l-40mg

Training- Delts/Triceps
Nothing really different. No real strength gains to comment on.

Monday- Day 16

Dbol-40mg

Training- Back/Traps
Very good workout. Strength is starting to go up a little. I was suprised that while doing deadlifts the back pumps were not that bad. It did not hit me until DB Rows, then they really kicked in. I had to sit down for a few minutes after each set to relax my back.

Just some lifts to show you where I am at.
Deadlift- 135x10; 225x5; 315x5; 405x5; 455x3
DB Row- 100x10; 120x10; 140x9; 150x6
Hammer Shrugs- 200x10; 290x10; 340x8; 360x7

Comments-
So far so good. I am a little disappointed that my weight is not going up much right now. I have been still eating a lot. I guess I need to get into the force feeding again. Maybe I am already used to the 4000 cal. intake. So starting Tuesday I am going to up it by 500 calories.

Tuesday- Day 17

Dbol-40mgs

Training-Day off

Comments-
I am switching back to the twice a week injections. I really did not like the once a week. I felt like it wasn't enough.(Psychological) I am going to do the glutes only though. Sunday I injected into my left cheek, Wed. I will inject into the right.
I don't really feel any pain. It is a little sore to touch, but I inject pretty high up that I don't even notice it is there.
I am looking foward to tomorrow. I want to see if I have gained anymore weight. I also want to see if my strength has gone up in the chest area.

Wed.-Day 18

Weight-215!!:D

Dbol-40mg
Test-250mg
EQ-200mg

Training- Chest/Biceps
Very good workout. Strength is starting to really go up now. The ones that I could only get like 6-7 I am getting for a full 10 reps now. The pumps were insane. One bad thing was that at the end of the w/o my right shoulder was really hurting. I have tendonitis and I think it is flaming up again.
Anyway here are some of my lifts:

Incline BD Press- 60x12; 80x10; 100x10; 120x10; 130x7
Weighted Dips- 45x10; 90x8; 115x7; 135x5
Flat DB Flys- 45x10; 60x10; 70x8

Seated Preacher Curls- 75x13; 85x12; 95x10; 105x8
Standing DB Curl- 35x10; 40x9; 45x8(I usually go a little heavier, but the pumps were getting very intense)

As You can see, I try and use a little higher rep range when I am 'ON', because of the dramatic strength gains. I don't want to get an injury, that's for sure!!

Comments:
I am very happy that my weight started to go up again. It is getting very hard eating so much. I am literally eating every 1.5 hours. I am dreading food right about now.!!!
But hey, thats what it takes!!!

Thursday- Day 19

Dbol-40mgs

Training-Legs
Workout was very good. I could not do as much weight as usual. The back pumps were CRAZY!! So on squat I had to cut it short.

Here is what I did:

Squats- 135x20; 225x15; 315x10; 405x5; 405x5(A lot less than usual.)
Leg Press- 470x15; 650x15
Lying DB Leg Curls- 40x12; 50x10; 60x9
Standing Leg Curls- 50x12; 60x10; 70x9

I usually do SLDL, but no way with the back pumps.

Comments:
Other than the back pumps when I am working out I feel incredible. Lots of people are noticing my sudden increase in weight. Even people that usually do not comment. So I am feeling very good right now.
My injections in the glute are painless.

Friday- day 20

Dbol-40mgs

Training- Day Off

Comments:
Nothing to really comment on. Just trying to stuff down as much food as humanly possible!!

Saturday- Day 21

Dbol-40mgs

Training- Delts/Triceps
Pretty good workout. My shoulder was killing me though! I ned to seriously start taking my Glucosamine to stop the hurt!!
Other than that it was a pretty good workout.

Here is some of what I did:

Seated DB Press- 45x12; 65x10; 85x10; 100x8; 110x5
Upright Rows- 75x12; 95x10; 115x8; 135x7
Decline Bar Skull crushers- 75x15; 95x12; 115x10; 135x8

Comments-
Weekends are a little harder for me to stay on my eating schedule. I am trying my best, but with running around a lot it is hard to find time and eat. During the week is easy, cuz I am at work.
I was pretty good this weekend though.

Last edited:
Sunday- Day 22

Dbol-40mg
Test-250mg
EQ-200mg

Training- Day Off

Comments- Nothing much to say. I was pretty lazy all day today. I didn't wake up till late so I know I did not get my full calories in, but I got close!

Back